HPPSC Recruitment 2021 for Senior Scale Stenographer – 02 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Scale Stenographer 0f 02 vacancies. Interested candidates who completed their Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline can apply for this post. The age limit of the candidate should not exceed 18 to 45 years. The last date to apply for this post is on 03 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. After the last date, the link has been deactivated so the candidates apply for the post before the tentative date.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions, assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for HPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Should possess a Bachelor‟s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University . Must possess the following speed in shorthand and typing on Computers in both languages i.e.
- English and Hindi at the time of initial recruitment:- Speed in Shorthand: English : – 100 WPM Hindi :- 80 WPM. Speed in typing on Computer: English : – 40 WPM Hindi:- 30 WPM
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021):
- For General – 18 – 45 years.
Upper age relexable by:
- For SC/ST/OBC/WFF/PWD – up to 5 years
- Senior Scale Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer – Rs.10300-34800/month
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Apprentice
- TNPSC CESSE Recruitment 2021 Notification out for JE/Junior Technical Assistant
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on the written objective type examination (online/offline), skill test i.e. typing test / shorthand, document evaluation
- There shall be a written objective type Examination (MCQ) (either online or offline). Marks obtained in written objective type Examination (MCQ) shall be counted for deciding the merit of candidates.
- The candidates, who will qualify the written objective type examination, will have to pass the type test/ shorthand test at prescribed speed, which will be qualifying in nature.
- Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the written objective type examination and document evaluation based on the parameters devised by the Department of Personnel vide.
- Written Objective Type Examination (Online/Offline) consisting of 85 questions of Multiple Choices from General English of Graduation level, Hindi of Matric standard, General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Everyday Science, Social Science, Current Affairs & Logical Reasoning
Duration – 90 minutes.
- Skill test i.e. typing test /shorthand on computer of qualifying nature in prescribed speed for those who qualify written objective type examination.
|Written Objective Type Examination||85 marks|
|Shorthand / Typing Test||Qualifying nature|
|Document Evaluation: As per parameters|
defined by the Govt. of H.P.
- For General Category/EWS of H.P: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS of H.P belonging to UR-BPL of H.P. category: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No fee
Mode of Payment: By debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”,
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidate should apply with the required documentation online using their official website on or before 03 April 2021.