WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – 165 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – WCR invites the job notification for the post of Apprentices in various disciplines for 165 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI pass in relevant trades within the age limit of 15 to 24 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process for this recruitment is based on the merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.mponline.gov.in) website on or before 30 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The candidates holding 10+2 qualification along with an ITI certificate in relevant trade.
- For General – 15 to 24 years
- Fitter – 45 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 28 Posts
- Electrician – 18 Posts
- COPA – 08 Posts
- Secretarial Asst (English) – 05 Posts
- Painter (General) – 10 Posts
- Carpenter – 20 Posts
- Plumber – 08 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02 Posts
- Tailor (General) – 05 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 07 Posts
- Mechanic (Tractor) – 04 Posts
- Operator (Advanced Machine Tool) – 05 Posts
- Cachar Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment Notification out 2021 for Stenographer/LDA/Typists
- MSME Technology Centre Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Scientific Officer/Accounts Officer
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and called for personal interview.
- For Others: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Portal Fee Rs. 70/- + GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee Rs. 70/-)
How to Apply WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 30 March 2021.