Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Foreman/Mining Mate – 26 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – HCL invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Foreman/Mining Mate in various disciplines for 26 vacancies at Malanjkhand Copper Project. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/10th in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on the written test. Interested and eligible can send their application with relevant documents to the below mentioned postal address on or before 05 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HCL – Hindustan Copper Limited is a public sector company, under the administrative control of the ministry of mines. It is the national vertically integrated copper producing company, its manufacturing the coppers from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined coppers.HCL mines and plants are spread across five units in the state of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat. This company have a market in copper cathodes, copper wire bar, copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. The vision of this company is to be a leading mining company and improve the quality of the products.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility – Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021
Assistant Foreman (Mining):
- Diploma in Mining Engineering with 3 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines (or) Matric with 6 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines out of which at least one year in supervisory capacity.
- Diploma in Mining Engineering with 3 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines or Matric with 5 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines
Candidates should have Valid Mines Foreman Certificate Competency for metalliferous mines (unrestricted) and Valid First Aid certificate
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.03.2021 ): 35 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC-NCL
- 10 years for PWD
Post Wise Vacancies: 26 Posts
- Assistant Foreman – 11 Posts
- Mining Mate – 15 Posts
- Assistant Foreman – Rs.18480-45400/-
- Mining Mate – Rs.18280-38670/-
- MSME Technology Centre Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Scientific Officer/Accounts Officer
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 Notification out for Various Posts
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The mode of selection shall be through a written test followed by a Trade Test. Written Test shall be held in the form of multiple-choice questions. Successful candidates in the written test shall further go for Trade Test.
- The candidates, who secure minimum pass marks of 35% for SC/ST candidates and 40% for others in written test, shall be called for trade test in the ratio of 1:3 of the vacancies.
- The weightage of the written test and trade test will be 80% and 20% respectively. The final merit list will be made based on an aggregate of written test and trade test marks. The Trade Test shall be conducted on the same day for the successful candidates in the written test.
- For General, OBC& EWS – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST & Ex-servicemen category.
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should Neatly print the application in the prescribed format on A4 size paper only to be used with Self-attested photocopies of a required document through postal on or before 05 April 2021.
Hindustan Copper Limited
Malanjkhand Copper Project