CSB Bank Job Vacancy 2022 Released – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! Catholic Syrian Bank Limited has advertised for Auditor and Credit Analyst positions (CSB). For this role, there are two openings. Interested candidates should visit the official website and get the PDF version of the official notification. The deadlines for online applications are January 10, 2022, and January 17, 2022.
CSB Bank Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||Catholic Syrian Bank Limited|
|Name of the post||Auditor and Credit Analyst|
|No of vacancies||2|
|Last date||January 10, 2022, and January 17, 2022|
CSB Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Auditor – candidates should have completed any graduation from the recognized university. Applicants should have 1 – 7 Years of experience in the relevant field.
Credit Analyst – candidates should have complete degree in MBA, CA, CWA, CS, ICWA, M.COM, and MSC from the recognized university. Applicants should have 5 – 10 Years of experience in the relevant field.
Audit, reporting, process & Detail Orientation, Credit Analysis, credit Evaluation, credit Management, credit Risk, and credit Ops
CSB Bank Job Description:
- Use the GO/NO GO criterion to carry out our customer due diligence and discuss with RM/BM whether or not to move forward with the case.
- Compile financial statements and perform ratio and cash flow analyses (for non-schematic loans above 1 Cr)
- The borrower’s creditworthiness and the terms of the loan (for non-schematic loans above 1 Cr)
- External research studies can be used to assess the industry’s performance.
- Check property value reports for accuracy and follow valuation rules.
- Liaise with CCH/RCH for early sanction of the proposal and obtain sanction letter from RCH/CCH within specified turnaround times.
- Issue sanction letter and obtain sign of from.
- Ensuring that audit issues are of high quality.
- Conduct process reviews and pinpoint the source of audit problems.
- Discuss audit findings with the auditee and ensure that value is added through appropriate controls.
- Prepare draught audit reports with notations.
- Ensure that all Audit Observations are closed.
- Collaborating closely with an offsite audit team to ensure that alarms and key control holes in branches are addressed.
- Perform Surprise/Special Inspections of branches within the timeframes established.
- Any additional tasks and duties delegated by the Bank.
How to Apply Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of CSB Bank website.
- Select the “jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Click the “Apply” button and fill the application form.
- Click the “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purposes.
official Website :-