BSPCB Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Environmental Engineer, Stenographer, LDC – 36 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bihar State Pollution Control Board, Patna has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Environmental Engineer, Assistant Scientific Officer, Stenographer-II, Accounts Clerk, Sample Collector/ Field Assistant, Lower Division Clerk. There are 36 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/BBA/M.Sc/12th can apply for these posts from 03 March 2021 to 23 March 2021. The selection process will be based on the performance of the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About BSPCB: Bihar State Pollution Control Board was constituted in the year 1974 under the provisions of the Water (prevention and Control of pollution) Act, 1974. Enactment of the said Act and subsequently constitution of this Board was in pursuance of Clause -I of Article 252 of the Constitution of India. The Water Act, 1974 was made applicable in the first instance to the whole of 12 States and Union Territories. The State of Bihar was one of the said 12 States.
BSPCB Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for BSPCB Recruitment 2021
Assistant Environmental Engineer:
- B.E/ B.Tech (Chemical/Civil/Environmental Engineer). 02 Years Experience
Assistant Scientific Officer:
- M.Sc (Environmental Science)/ M.Sc (Environmental Management). 02 Years Experience
- Intermediate with Shorthand & Typing (Hindi & English) and knowledge in computer operation. Shorthand Speed: 80 W.P.Typing Speed: 40 W.P.M. 02 Years Experience
- B.Com/ B.B.A., knowledge of Computer with Tally. 02 Years Experience
Sample Collector/ Field Assistant:
- Intermediate with Science from a recognized Institute. 02 Years Experience
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Intermediate with basic knowledge of Computer Operation. 02 Years Experience
- UR – 37 Years
- EBC/BC/Female(UR) – 40 Years
- SC – 42 Years
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – 10 Posts
- Assistant Scientific Officer – 09 Posts
- Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 02 Posts
- Sample Collector/ Field Assistant – 08 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 05 Posts
- NICDC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Manager
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for General Manager/Medical Officer
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – Rs.53100/-
- Assistant Scientific Officer/Stenographer – Rs.35400/-
- Accounts Clerk – Rs.29200/-
- Sample Collector/ Field Assistant – Rs.21700/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs.19900/-
BSPCB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for BSPCB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 23 March 2021.