APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 – 45 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Inspector of Statistics/Fishery Development Officer/Junior Engineer/Plant Manager/Enforcement Inspector. There are 332 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 17 February 2021. The pay scale will be Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
APSC – Assam Public Service Commission came into existence in 1937, in accordance with the provision of the government of India. This commission is to provide a good quality of education to the Assam people, for that APSC will select the candidates with a good educational background, good skills, and motivation to serve the people on the right path.
APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Assam Public Service Commission [ APSC ] has Released Advertisement No. 02/2021 for the Recruitment for Inspector of Statistics Vacancies 45 Posts in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department. Interested Candidate Can See Here Assam PSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 Number of Vacancies Post Details, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process below this Page. For More Details to Download & Read APSC Inspector of Statistics Vacancy Official Notification PDF. Eligible Candidates Can Apply For APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 Online Applications From 16.01.2021 to 17.02.2021.
|Name of Organization
|Assam Public Service Commission
|Inspector of Statistics
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Released On 12 January 2021
|Online Application Starting Date
|16 January 2021
|Online Application Closing Date
|17 February 2021
APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Inspector of Statistics
Pay Scale for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021
- Pay scale – Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-
- Grade Pay Rs.9,700/-
- Pay band – P.B. -3
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Inspector of Statistics
Educational Qualification for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021
- At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Applicants must upload the certificate of the Master Degree as proof of educational qualification claimed in the online form.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement.
- They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for this post. Candidates must fulfil the essential qualifications by the closing date.
Age Limit for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than38 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018
- By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. up to 41 years
- For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates i.e. up to 48 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
- The upper age limit in respect of candidates who have been serving in the lower posts or cadre in the service and in the Assam Economic and Statistical I (Junior) Service for a minimum period of 5 years on the date of application shall be 40 years on 01/01/2021.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council which is to be uploaded while filling up the online application.
APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- BPL Candidates must upload BPL certificate for claiming application fee relaxation.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Law Clerks
- HSCC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Architecture / Project Management
- DRDO IRDE Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Graduate/Technician/ITI Apprentice
Selection Process for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on screening test conducted by the Commission to shortlist the number of candidates in case of huge number of applicants as decided by the Commission.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination. The scheme of written examination is mentioned below.
APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
|English (Essay, Comprehension,
Precis and Drafting)
|One Paper in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics.
- The Viva Voce will be 37 Marks. The Commission will shortlist the candidates as per norms taking into consideration the marks secured in the written examination and the number of candidates to be called for Viva-voce test.
How to apply for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021
Follow the given steps below to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021 posts, or can click the direct link below to proceed with the same:
- Visit the APSC’s official website @apsc.nic.in.
- Candidates need to click on the “Apply here” link under the APSC Recruitment advertisement for Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics, under “Latest Recruitment Advertisements.”
- Candidates then need to register themselves.
- Once registered, they need to login by inputting their login credentials.
- Thoroughly read the eligibility criteria and click on the “Apply” button for the application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully and accurately and click on the “Submit” button.
- Make the application fee payment using one of the online payment methods given. Printout the submitted online application form.
APSC Recruitment 2021 Documents Required
The documents that candidates need to produce at the time of their interview include:
- Submitted application form.
- Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by a recognized board with the Date of birth.
- Certificates & Mark sheets of all exams beyond HSLC.
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark-sheets or provisional certificates as proof of educational qualifications.
- Experience certificates.
- Caste, BPL certificate/EWS certificate, Physically Handicapped certificates, if any.
Important Links to APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced the latest employment notification of Inspector of Statistics Jobs for 45 Vacancies. Interested aspirants who are qualified in a Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this APSC Recruitment 2021 for Inspector of Statistics. Eligible contenders who want to work as an employee in the govt sector department must take the chance to apply for this recruitment drive by applying before 17th February 2021. Through this website, we have intimated all the updates of the latest govt job notifications.
|How to Apply
A Quick FAQ to APSC Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of APSC?
Assam Public Service Commission
How many seats have been allocated in APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021?
The number of seats that allocated for the Assam Public Service Commission is 45.
Which are the positions an APSC Recruitment 2021?
According to the official APSC notification job, seekers can apply only for Inspector of Statistics positions.
What is the Qualification for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should possess second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent
What is the Age Limit for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021?
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 21 to 38 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates
3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
Others as per govt rules
What is the Salary Package for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021?
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 97,000/- per month.
What is the selection process for the APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021?
Candidates Will Selection for APSC Inspector of Statistics Post Based Performance in The Written Test & Interview.
What is the application fee for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021?
For General/EWS candidates: Rs.285.40/-
For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.185.40/-
For BPL/ PWBD/ Women Candidate: Rs.35.40/-
Mode of Payment: Through debit card/Internet banking. Last date for payment of application fees: 19-02-2021 up to 6:00 pm
How can I Apply for APSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online mode by using APSC’s recruitment website (https://apscrecruitment.in) on or before 17 February 2021.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 17 February 2021.