Would you lie for the company?. Sir, I normally don’t prefer to lie, but if my company insists me for the welfare of the company, I will surely lie. Best answers to the job interview question “Would you lie for the company?”, tips on how to respond. Use this method when answering the “Would you lie for the company” question and you’ll blow the hiring manager away.
Would you lie for the company?
This question makes you dangle between loyalty and integrity. This is what the interviewer(s) wanted to do. But, you need to outsmart them. Give them a diplomatic answer and consider the following points:
- Give them a reply in affirmation. Follow your ‘yes’ with a clause. The clause shall be something like this – If my ‘lie’ shall have a positive impact on the company and if it shall be useful and helpful for many people, then I will lie.
- Keep an example ready to make clear what you mean by your clause. Beware, your example shall not be unethical.
- Usually, I’m not lying anyway if there is no need to it. But if my one lie helps to my company and that doesn’t impact any problems in other’s life then I am ready to do it.
- Usually I don’t prefer lie but I know sometimes it’s necessary to speak lie. Eg like- a doctor said to child that injection is not gonna hurt him. So I will check that my lie shouldn’t be harming anybody if it’s not then I will.
- If I have confidential information or data with me of our company, I have to lie to keep it safe from other people, and I don’t lie about unnecessary things!
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification