Why should I hire you from outside when I could promote someone from within the organization itself?.Promoting to existing employees is a good and positive approach, but the combination of old branches and new leaves always make a better tree. So it will be always better for an organization if a fresh new attitude/thought mixed with an experience thought.
Why should I hire you from outside?
The interviewer seeks to test your level of interest in the organization. If he had the intention to promote someone from within the organization to this post then, in the first place, you would not have been sitting in front of him here. The decision to hire an employee and conduct an interview comes after considering all the aspects of the situation. The whole process of recruitment including the interview imposes a considerable amount of cost to the company.
Hence, give a smart answer to the interviewer. Display your boldness as follows
- Mention the skills which shall come along with you into the organization. This shall have greater impact especially when the job-profile requires a new skill which has come into trend recently and hence there is a possibility that none of the current employees of the company shall be proficient in it; whereas you have been trained in it and even possess a working experience in the same.
- Speak about the experience you possess of having worked in the job profile for which you are being interviewed.
- Tell them that ‘new ideas and creativity always adds value to an organization’. Hence, your addition to the organization shall be fruitful in the long run.
- If you are coming from a background, the knowledge of which shall help you give a different aspect to the organization, then, do mention about it.
@Why should I hire you from outside
#Why should I hire you from outside
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘Why should I hire you from outside when I could promote someone from within the organization itself?’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Comment your own answers and get them reviewed