How could you have improved your career progress?. Nobody is perfect in the world all area. I am also among them. I have some weakness to me that continuously improve in that area. So I could improved my career. Use below method when answering the “How do you think you could have improved your career progress?” question and you’ll blow the hiring manager away…
How do you think you could have improved your career progress?
This question is asked to assess your level of satisfaction with your career’s performance. Remember that “You are the creator of your career”. Give your answer in accordance with this fact. If your answer suggests that you are holding some other person or situation responsible for the loophole or lag, if any, in your career; then, you will be giving a negative impression about yourself.
The alert points involved in answering this question are as follows
- Never say that you regret having done something in your career. Rather say that all your decisions can’t always be correct. What is more important is to learn from your mistakes and keep on trying.
- Just like life, ups and downs are a part of one’s career as well. Speak about how it is more important to learn and grow through all these phases of a career.
- Tell about your long-term career goal and how you see yourself already proceeding towards attaining the same. This shall give the interviewer an indication that you are satisfied with your career.
- Always stay positive and confident about your skills which have made you that which you are today and have let you stand in front of them today.
#How do you think you could have improved your career progress?
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘How do you think you could have improved your career’s progress?’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Comment your own answers and get them reviewed.