Where do you see yourself five years from now?. 5 years from now I see myself as more experienced mature and 10 times better than today. Being a fresher I want to gain as much industry knowledge as I can. Also, I see myself in managerial or team leader positions in the company I will be working for.
Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Your answer to this question shall help the interviewer assess your intention i.e., if you are seeking this job for making a career out of it or it is just for the sake of being employed. It’s a pretty standard question asked in interviews.
To give an impression that you have a realistic plan for your next five years, apply the following tips
- Prepare and have a long-term realistic plan for the organization.
- Say how you can and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Do not say that you are looking for a higher-level position/authority in the organization. Rather show your willingness to take up increased responsibility in and of the organization.
- Don’t even mention your intentions, if any, of changing the company or industry.
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘Where do you see yourself five years from now’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Comment your own answers and get them reviewed.