What motivates you to do a good job?: According to me, Self-motivation is the best motivation in your life and reached your ambition. Best answers to the job interview question “What motivates you to do good job?”, tips on how to respond. Use this method when answering the “What motivates you to do good job” question and you’ll blow the hiring manager away.
What motivates you to do a good job?
A Good working environment, communication with other employees, motivation by a higher authority, work responsibility, and continuous feedback, motivates me to do a good job apart from my own efforts.
It is one of the tricky questions asked in an interview. The interviewer, through this question, tries to have an insight into the candidate’s perspective towards life and attitude towards work.
Moreover, the interviewer(s) seek motivated people in the company. The people low on motivation; zeal and enthusiasm are strongly undesirable for selection. The employees define the environment at the workplace and vice versa.
To leave a lasting impression on the interviewer’s mind, you shall answer in accordance with the following points
- The answer should not contain the word ‘Money’. The motivating factors mentioned should be something intangible like achieving any set target, reaching a desired level of authority, getting recognition, etc.
- The answer shall display you as a rational human being, show your positive side and indicate balanced decision making.
- The motivation factor that you mention should be practical, feasible, and attainable. Moreover, it should be of continuous form. In other words, it should not be something which when achieved once, lacks to exist as the motivation factor anymore.
- The motivation factor can be presented in a manner such that it gets linked with the development of a healthy environment in the organization.
@What motivates you to do a good job?
#What motivates you to do a good job?
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘What motivates you to do good job’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Post your own answers and get them reviewed.