What are your weaknesses? Just like in the case of strengths, when they ask you about your weaknesses; the interviewer(s) try to gauge the level of self-awareness you have. They want to assess your character and personality. Remember ‘the ones who KNOW what their shortcomings are; would be the one who overcomes them by working upon them.’ Moreover, one should have the courage to accept one’s own weaknesses.
What are your weaknesses
Following points need to be considered while answering this question
- Introspect and identify your key weaknesses. Just in case, you are not aware of them then do ask your friends.
- Use a trick – Describe a quality that seems to be a weakness superficially but is actually a strength when seen in essence. To describe strength as a weakness, try to answer such weakness which can be converted into strength.
E.g.:- I feel my aggressiveness is my greatest weakness but at times it’s the same quality that helps me while leading my team and getting things done on time.
- Always keep an example ready to support each of your above-mentioned weaknesses. Not only an example but your answer should include how you managed/fought /overcame the same. This shall show your willingness to improve yourself.
- If you list too many weaknesses, then, you are at risk of sounding demotivated. Even the weaknesses that you mention might display you to be an unfit/incapable candidate. So, limit the number to a maximum of two. Choose the suitable ones out of all.
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘What are your weaknesses’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Comment your own answers and get them reviewed .