UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2021 – 2022 UKSSSC Recruitment Notification for 76 Posts of Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer Uttarakhand SSSC Jr. Engineer / Asst. Engineer Latest Vacancy 2021 – 2022 How to Apply for Uttarakhand SSSC AE Vacancy / Apply Online
UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. 40/UKSSSC/2021
Latest Update Dated 10.12.2021: Uttarakhand SSSC Has Started the Recruitment Process for Junior Engineer. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below………
Detail Of Vacancies:
Total Numbers Of Vacancies Are – 76 Posts
|Name Of Post||Total Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil For UJVN Ltd.||25 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil For Power Transmission Dept.||05 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Renewable Energy Development Agency)||10 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electricity For Jal Vidyut Nigam||15 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) Mechanic For Jal Vidyut Nigam||10 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Uttarakhand Environment Protection & Pollution Control Board)||11 Posts|
|Total Posts||76 Posts|
Age Limit: As On 01 July 2021
Candidates Should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 42 years Old For Junior Engineer (Uttarakhand Environment Protection & Pollution Control Board) & Junior Engineer (Renewable Energy Development Agency).
For All Others Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 Years Old.
03 year Diploma in Engineering awarded by a recognized institution or a University established by law in India.
Also Experience Required For Some Posts. Check Details In Notification.
The Selected Candidates Will Get The Salary Of Rs. 44900-Rs. 142400 At The Pay matrix Of Level 7.
How to Apply:
Aspiring Applicants Satisfying The Eligibility Criteria Can Submit Their Application Form Only Through Online Mode. The Link For The On-Line Registration Of Applications is Available On UKSSSC Website www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now Click on the OTR (One Time Registration) option.
- Click on New Registered (if you are not Registered) or Fill username & Password (If you are already registered).
- Submit All Required Details i.e. User Name, DOB & Mobile No. etc.
- Check All the Details & Click on Submit Option.
- Now Apply for Advt. No. — Provided in Online OTR and Application Portal.
- Fill all required information in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph & Signature.
- Make the fee payment and click on submit button.
- Print the final application for future references.
Important Dates for UKSSSC JE Recruitment:
|Name of Event||Schedule Date|
|Application Submission Started||15.12.2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission||28.01.2022|
|Written Examination||June 2022|
Important Link Area for UKSSSC JE Recruitment:
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.