TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022,Group 2 jobs list in telangana 2022,Tspsc group 2 notification 2022,Tspsc group 2 posts,Tspsc group 3 notification 2022,Tspsc group 2 notification 2022,Tspsc group 4 notification 2022,Group 1 jobs list in telangana,Tspsc group 2 notification 2022 expected date,
Telangana Government will release the TS Group-2 Notification 2022 for vacant positions of Group-2 district-wise; there is a good opportunity for all government job seekers preparing for TSPSC’s latest jobs. According to the most recent information, TS Group-2 Recruitment 2022 will be issued to fill Group-2 positions in Telangana. Candidates who have been looking for a job in Telangana Group-II Services may take advantage of this chance and apply online. The official website for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 is – tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 will be released soon by the Telangana Public Service Commission in Hyderabad to fill TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022. Telangana government officials have issued a notification. TSPSC successfully conducted the 2018 and other recruiting examinations and will now arrange the TS Group 2 exam in 2022. Direct links to apply online for the various posts of TSPSC Group 2 are available below along with step-by-step instructions.
As a response, the authorities advertised the job openings & encouraged interested and qualified applicants to apply for the available positions. Those who wish to work in the government sectors that are eligible and interested in applying for these positions can do so online at the official web page. In order to get detailed information regarding the TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2022, the interested one must have to keep reading this article till the very end.
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 is for many government jobs, including ACTO (Assistant Commercial Tax Officer), Extension Officer, Municipal Commissioner Gr-III, Assistant Labour Officer, Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector, Sub-Registrar Grade-II, and others.
|TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022|
|Examination Name||Telangana Public Service Commission – Group -II|
|Post Name||Group 2|
|Apply Online Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Category||Telangana State Jobs|
TSPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria 2022
The TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 selection authority will make the official notification for the year 2022. To assess whether or not they are qualified for the recruitment exam, applicants should acquaint themselves with the TSPSC Group 2 exam qualifications. ‘
This section covers citizenship, academic credentials, age limitations, and other admission criteria. Examine it carefully. Candidates that do not satisfy the eligibility requirements will be disqualified from the recruiting process. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Domicile and Nationality
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The candidate must be a Telangana resident and meet the qualifications for local and non-local status.
The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate discipline from an Indian university or institution.
Age Limit and Relaxation
|Age Limit||Among 18 and 44 yrs. –20 to 44 yrs. – Sub-registrar 18 to 28 yrs. – EDO|
|SC/ ST||5 Yrs.|
|Telangana Employees||5 Yrs. on steady service|
|Community Wise Marks||Community||Qualifying Marks (in %)|
TSPSC Group 2 Application Fee 2022
The candidates must pay the application cost of Rs.300/- and the examination fee of Rs.300/- (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen-Rs.150). The charge can be paid by credit card, debit card, or net banking through a payment gateway.
How To Apply For TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022?
Applicants are strongly encouraged to fill out an application well in advance of the deadline, instead of waiting until the end. Candidates must obtain the online application user guide and study it thoroughly to meet the eligibility criteria and other conditions for submitting an online application.
The registration procedure will be divided into two phases: the first will require applicants to pay an application fee. The other, on either hand, will allow them to submit the final application online. For reference purposes, the applicant should copy the application & save it in a safe place.
The following is a step-by-step guide to the application process of TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must go to the official website – tspsc.gov.in to apply.
- To receive a TSPSC ID, fill out the OTR Application if you have not already done so. The requirements have ensured no errors in the form while filling it out.
- To submit an application form, go to the official website, click on the link with the notification number and name, enter your TSPSC ID and date of birth, and then continue.
- Candidates must check the information retrieved from multiple sources, such as qualification, caste, and Aadhar, and shown on the screen.
- They must click Yes on the confirm button if the information is correct.
- A text box will appear if the details are not presented, prompting the applicant to fill in the information manually. By pressing the upload button, required papers must be uploaded.
- Notification of particular details such as examination center, eligibility, and other facts and the information omitted from the OTR database.
- Complete the details entry and submit to move on to the next stage of completing an online fee payment.
- The applicant should pay the stipulated cost using four online payment methods.
- Will the PDF TS Group-2 application form 2022, which contains the candidate’s information, be prepared when the fee is paid? For reference purposes, the User id form of the PDF registration form must be cited.
Essential Details for filling TS Group-2 online application –
- An Aadhar card is necessary to fill out the TS Group-2 online application.
- Educational Qualifications Must Be Proven.
- Certificate of Birth Date.
- Unemployed people have made a statement.
- Employer’s certificate stating that there are no objections.
- Certificate of caste.
- Certificate of income
- Non-Minority / Minority Community.
- Blind person’s medical certificate
- Hearing Disability Certificate and Hearing Evaluation.
- Medical certification in the case of a candidate who is orthographically challenged.
TSPSC Group 2 Salary 2022
- From Rs.29,760 to Rs.80,930
TSPSC Group 2 Selection Process 2022
- The Preliminary Exam.
- The Final Exam.
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Centres 2022
Applicants must select a chosen district for the OMR-based / CBT Online written test. They can then rank three districts in order of choice, from which they would be assigned to one of the examination centres based on administrative convenience.
However, every attempt will be made to place the candidate in their first or second preference district.
In this way, we have gotten the detailed information regarding the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 then feel free to ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer the questions and queries as soon as possible.
Important Links: APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2022
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- ECIL Official Website : Click Here