THDC JE Recruitment 2021 – 65 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – THDC India Limited, A Mini Ratna Schedule `A’ Company, invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Information Technology (IT). THDC India Limited has recently published the recruitment notification [Advt. No. 01/2021] on 08.02.2021 for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021. There are 65 vacancies are filled by THDC India and discipline wise vacancy details are given below. Candidates who are searching Diploma Jobs kindly make the online registration from 08.02.2021 to 28.02.2021.
The selection process of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test and selected candidates will be appointed at Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand. The Test Centre for Written Test will be Dehradun & Haldwani for Uttarakhand State domicile Candidates and Lucknow, Varanasi, Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, & Aligarh for Uttar Pradesh domicile candidates. THDCIL recruitment 2021 apply online link and THDC JE Recruitment 2021 notification is available in THDCIL website (thdc.co.in). More details of thdc.co.in recruitment, upcoming THDC India Limited notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
About THDC India Ltd: THDC India Ltd is the joint venture of Govt of India & Govt of UP. The share allocated for Govt of India is 75 % and for Govt of UP is 25 %.This company developed in July 1988 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects.
THDC JE Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
THDC India Limited has good news for all the Candidates who have accomplished their B. Tech course recently. Because THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021 has released. The THDC JE Trainee Online Application form portal is available now So, all the eligible candidates start filling the online application form without any delay before the last date. All the useful details like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Education Qualification, and the other aspects like Selection Process, Application Fee for the THDC JE Recruitment 2021 are briefly explained in the given below section.
We have given all the information along with the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2021 Official notification for the sake of candidates’ easy processing. Candidates must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria to pursue a career as THDC Junior Engineer Trainee in the THDC India Limited. THDC Recruitment 2021 list is provided in a tabular form in the below section.
|Organization Name||THDC India Limited|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 01/2021|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||UP & Uttarakhand|
THDC JE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Information Technology (IT)||–||5||5|
Pay Scale for THDC JE Recruitment 2021
The organization offers attractive compensation package which is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed at minimum basic pay of Rs. 29,200/- in the pay scale of Rs. 29,200-3%- 1,19,000(IDA) as Jr. Engineer Trainee.
Eligibility Criteria for THDCIL recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for THDC JE Recruitment 2021
- 3 Yrs Full Time Regular Diploma/ 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
Note: Candidates who have acquired higher qualification in addition to three years diploma or are experienced are eligible to apply. However, no advantage in the selection or in form of higher start/ Special Consideration shall be available to them.
Age Limit for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021
- 27 years for UR/EWS
- 30 years for OBC(NCL)
- 32 years for SC/ST
Reservation/ Relaxation/ Concession to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ shall be given as per Government of India.
- NABARD Recruitment 2021 for Student Internship
- SAIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Graduate/Technician Apprentices
Selection Process for THDC Recruitment 2021
The selection process of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test.
1. Written Test shall be of objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I -Consists of General Aptitude and General Awareness with 40 questions .
- Part-II -Consists of Technical/ Professional knowledge test with 80 questions from respective discipline.
2. Final Merit of the selection of all discipline will be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Written Test (100% Weightage).
3. All questions shall carry equal marks i.e 1 Mark per question. Wrong or multiple answers would result in negative marks of 0.25 or ¼ mark.
4. The applicants will have the option to appear for Written Test in HINDI/ENGLISH language. (Question paper will be bilingual ).
5. The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria/ vacancy and /or conduct a screening test to restrict the number of candidates for Written Test.
6. Empanelment of candidates:- Candidates who qualify in the written test will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment.
7. Offer of Appointment:- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates empanelled in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per THDCIL Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness and document verification at the time of joining.
THDC JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Payment of Application Fee (Non-Refundable) Rs. 600/- for General and OBC (NCL) applicants. No Application fee regardless of the post being reserved for them or not for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021 for Jr. Engineer Trainee (JE) Vacancy.
|For General and OBC (NCL)||Rs. 600/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExServicemen/ Departmental Candidates||Nil|
How to apply for THDC JE Recruitment 2021
- Click on the link given below or visit the official website psurectt.in.
- Scroll down and click on the “Recruitment Related Advertisement” option in the list.
- The new candidates are advised to register themself by clicking on “Click Here For New Registration”.
- Fill up your details and submit.
- An Email & SMS is sent to the registered email ID and a Mobile number containing the Registration number and Password.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and fill in all the important details asked there.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration.
Documents needed for Registration
- Valid and active Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white background (30 KB to 50 KB)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (30 KB to 50 KB)
- Scanned copy of Employment Registration (100 KB to 300 KB)
- Scanned copy of Final year Diploma Mark sheet with proof of percentage of marks obtained (100 KB to 300 KB).
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card (100 KB to 300 KB)
- Scanned copy of Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD/EWS) (100 KB to 300 KB)
Important Links to THDC JE Recruitment 2021
THDC JE Recruitment 2021 Official notification is available on this page So candidates first observe the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification before they start filling the THDC JE Online application form for avoiding errors while applying THDCIL recruitment 2021. And also make all the required documents available in the process of filling the THDC Recruitment 2021 Online Application form so that a candidate can avoid interruption while filling the THDC JE Recruitment 2021 Online Application form. Observe the given below table to get full information about the THDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to THDC JE Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of THDC?
Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited
How many vacancies are released for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021?
A Total Of 65 Vacancies Will Be Recruited For Recruitment To The Post Of Junior Engineer Trainee.
What is the qualification for THDC JE Recruitment 2021 ?
Aspirants should have passed Diploma/ 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch from recognized institute.
What is the Age Limit of THDCIL recruitment 2021?
For General – 27 years
Upper age is relexable by:
For OBC – up to 3 years
For SC/ST/ Doob Kshetra Candidates – up to 5 years
For PWD – up to 10 years
What is THDC JE Recruitment 2021 Salary?
Rs. 29200/- For JE Trainee Posts. Go to the official notification for other pay scale details.
What is the selection process for THDC JE Recruitment 2021?
The selection process of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test as follow.
Part-I –Consists of General Aptitude and General Awareness with 40 questions
Part-II –Consists of Technical/ Professional knowledge test with 80 questions from respective discipline
How to apply for THDC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online with required documentation by using THDC website(http:/www.thdc.co.in) from 08 February 2021 to 28 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
What is the last date to apply for THDC JE Jobs 2021 ?
The Last Date Of Online Application Is 28 February 2021.