Tell me something about your dream job? The sole purpose behind asking this question is that the interviewer wants to know if you’ve really thought about your career and are serious about it. He, here, tries to access if you have a concrete sense of direction of your career or you are just biding your time.
Tell me something about your dream job?
Following points need to be considered while answering
- Frame your answer in such a manner that you can convince the interviewer(s) that your skills match the demands of the job profile you are being interviewed for.
- Explain how this job will help you advance towards the attainment of your life goals.
- Never say anything negative about the current position/job/authority that you are holding. Don’t ever say that it doesn’t match your aspirations. Rather, think and keep ready a positive aspect of your current job profile and mention how it’s helping in adding value to your career.
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘Tell something about your dream job’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Comment your own answers and get them reviewed.