Tell me about the most boring job you have ever been into? Job gives learning and earning both when it comes about learning and earning nothing is boring. Use below method when answering the “Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had?” question and you’ll blow the hiring manager away…
Tell me about the most boring job you have ever been into?
This question is a tricky one. It purports to trap you by checking if you believe that ‘a job could be boring’. This question calls for a smart answer.
The following points are definitely going to help you while framing your answer to this question
- Never say that a particular job is/was boring, even if, you find it to be so.
- Tell them that finding a job interesting or boring depends on the perspective with which one looks at a particular job. As long as a particular job contributes to adding value to the organization, it is important and needs to be performed.
- Try and mention one or two points about how you enjoyed your job. This shall give an impression that you don’t perform your duties just for the sake of doing them, rather you enjoy your work and take interest in doing the same. Your zeal might earn you a job here.
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘Tell me about the most boring job you have ever been into’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Comment your own answers and get them reviewed.