RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 – 322 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Reserve Bank of India(RBI) Invites Applications From Candidates are qualified for RBI Grade B Officer Posts. Interested Candidates Check Complete Details of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 Number of Vacancies Posts, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this page. For More Information To Read RBI Grade B Officer Vacancies Full Notification PDF. Eligible Candidates can Registration Online Application Form Before The Last Date.
Have a look at the newspaper notification below:
RBI – Reserve Bank of India was established in the year 1935 by the Indian government; now RBI was permanently moved to Mumbai before that RBI was located at Calcutta. RBI has 27 regional offices and four sub-office most of them, are in state capitals. The primary function of RBI is Regulator and supervisor of the financial system, Monetary Authority, Issuer of currency, Manager of Foreign Exchange, Regulator and Supervisor of Payment and Settlement Systems and related functions.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
RBI Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification issued by Reserve Bank of India for recruitment of Officers (Grade B). The RBI Jobs notification is released for 322 Vacancy. Aspirants who have a Graduate, Master’s, PG certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 15 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official RBI notification if they are eligible. RBI information is given in this article like the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 Notification, RBI Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, RBI Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to the official website https://www.rbi.org.in/.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Officers (Grade B)|
|Publish/Starting Date||28 January 2021|
|Last Date||15 February 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs Job Alert|
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-General PY 2021||270|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-DEPR PY 2021||29|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-DSIM PY 2021||23|
Pay Scale for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
- Basic pay is Rs. 35,150/- p.m. on the scale of Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400 and also Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- RBI Grade B officer Exact Salary in Hand is Rs. 67,933/-(approx.) per month.
- Bank’s accommodation, subject to availability, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility. Interest-free festival advance, Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse, and eligible dependents).
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Vehicle, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. Selected candidates will be governed by ‘the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS)’, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
- At certain centres, a limited number of residential quarters are available. The facility for securing residential accommodation on lease, however, exists at all centres.
- The initial appointment will be on probation for a period of two years. At Bank’s discretion, the probationary period may be extended up to a maximum period of four years.
- There are reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for RBI Officers Recruitment 2021
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC / ST / PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR
- PGDM/ MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR
- Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural / business / developmental / applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur / Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Note: SC, ST and PwBD candidates having second class with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade are eligible.
RBI Grade B Exam 2021 Number of attempts
The RBI has specified the number of attempts for each category. Check the number of attempts category wise below.
- General Candidates: 6 Attempts,
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates: No bar on number of attempts.
Age Limit for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: must not have attained the age of 30 years
Age Relaxation is as per Govt. norms as given below:
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can check the category-wise Application Fee for the RBI grade B 2021 in the table below.
|Staff of RBI||Nil|
Payment Mode: Only through online
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out For Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, JTO & Other Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Junior Engineer
- MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Asst Manager/ Section Engineer
Selection Process for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
Selection will be made through online examinations in three phases:
- Phase-I or Prelims;
- Phase-II or Mains
Candidates are required to clear all the three phases in order to get a confirmed post as a Grade B Officer in Reserve Bank of India. The Final merit list will be based on candidates’ performance in the main exam and interview round.
RBI Officers Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern: Phase-I (Online Examination – Objective Type)
|Sr No.||Objective Type Tests||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||General Awareness||80||80||25 minutes|
|3||English Language||30||30||25 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||30||30||25 minutes|
- A total time of 120 minutes will be given for answering. However, separate time will be allotted for each test.
- Candidates have to secure minimum marks separately for each test as well as in aggregate, as may be prescribed by the Board.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern: Phase-II – Online Examination
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Time (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type||90||100|
|Paper-II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard||90||100|
|Paper-III: Finance and Management||Objective type||90||100|
RBI Grade B Notification 2021: Interview
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on the aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III). The minimum aggregate cut-off marks for being shortlisted for the Interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies. The interview will be of 50 marks. The candidate may opt for an interview either in Hindi or English. Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II examination and
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
- As you know that there will be three phases for the selection of RBI Grade B Officers. The first two being the written tests and the third being the Interview.
- The RBI Grade B phase-1 exam is an objective type examination conducted online. It will have 4 sections: General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning
- The RBI Grade B Phase II Exam is both objective & descriptive type. This phase will focus on Economic & Social Issues, English Language and Finance & Management.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2021 for Prelims Exam
The following table shows detailed topic wise RBI Grade B Syllabus for Preliminary examination.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||Current Affairs|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Indian Financial Systems|
|Mixtures & Allegations||Para jumbles||Indian Banking Systems|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest,|
Surds & Indices
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks||National Institutions|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
Detailed Topic Wise Syllabus for RBI Grade B Main Exam
The following table represents the detailed topic wise RBI Grade B Syllabus for main examination.
|Economic & Social Issues||Growth and Development|
Economic Reforms in India
Social Structure in India
Basics of Derivatives
Development in Financial Sector
|Management||Role of Manager|
Human Resource Development
Motivation, Morale and Incentives
How to apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
As always, this time also RBI has invited online application form aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their RBI Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for an online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful RBI apply online.
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
RBI Officers Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Release of online application form||28th January 2021|
|2||Last date to submit the online application form||15th February 2021|
|3||The release of the Admit card for Phase-I Exam||To be updated soon|
|4||General Phase-I exam, DEPR/DSIM Paper I Exam||06th March 2021|
|5||DEPR/DSIM Paper II, Paper III Exam||31st March 2021|
|6||The release of the Admit Card for Phase-II Exam||To be updated soon|
|7||General Phase-II exam||1st April 2021|
|8||Declaration of the result of Phase-II Exam||To be updated soon|
|9||Interview Process||To be updated soon|
|10||Declaration of the final result||To be updated soon|
Important Links to RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
The detailed RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021, the most awaited Banking Exam of the year, is going to be out on 28 Jan 2021. RBI has now released a newspaper ad announcing a total of 322 vacancies for Direct Recruitment for the Posts of Officer in Grade B (DR) (GENERAL), Officers in Grade B (DR) (DEPR), and Officers in Grade B (DR) (DSIM) in the RBI Officers Recruitment 2021. Read on for complete details about the RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification such as the number of Vacancies, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates. Eligibility Criteria, Job Profile, Emoluments, etc, read the blog in its entirety.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of RBI?
Reserve Bank of India
How many vacancies are released for RBI Officers Recruitment 2021?
Around 322 Vacancies Will Be Recruited Through This Recruitment Process.
Which are the positions announced in RBI Recruitment 2021?
According to official RBI notification job seekers can apply only for Officers (Grade B) positions.
What should an aspirant have academic qualifications to apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021?
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) – Candidates Must have a minimum of 60% Marks in Bachelor Degree, Class 12, and Class 10 Exam. For SC / ST : 50% Marks
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR – Candidates Having Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks. For SC / ST : 50% Marks
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM – Candidates Having Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks. For SC / ST : 50% Marks
What is the Age limit for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021?
RBI Grade B age limit is 21 to 30 years for general category candidates at the time of registration. However, there will be an upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Can final year student apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021?
The final year students can’t apply for RBI Grade B exam. The reason is while filling the application form, candidate needs to enter graduation marks. So, final year students are not eligible to apply for RBI Grade B.
How many attempts are there for RBI Officers Recruitment 2021?
General category applicants can attempt RBI Grade B exam upto 6 times. On the other hand, there is no restriction on the number of attempts for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories.
Does RBI Grade B exam have negative marking?
There will be negative marks for wrong answers. About 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking system for each wrong answer in both the RBI Grade B Preliminary and Main examination.
What is the fees for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021?
RBI Grade B application fee is Rs. 850 for General/OBC students and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS category candidates.
What is the salary of RBI Officers Recruitment 2021?
Basic Pay of RBI Grade B is Rs. 35150 per month along with other allowances. The Exact RBI Grade B Salary is Rs. 67,933 (in hand per month) including all benefits.
When will RBI Officers Recruitment 2021 notification come?
RBI Grade B 2021 notification pdf has released on January 28, 2021 and applicants will be able to apply online for RBI Grade B 2021 exam till February 15, 2021. RBI Grade B 2021 exam date for phase 1 will be held on March 1, 2021.
What is selection process for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 ?
Selection will be made through online examinations in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III and interview.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021 online?
Candidate can apply online for RBI Officers (Grade B) seats. The hyperlink to submit online form is https://www.rbi.org.in/. By clicking on it candidate will able to register as a new candidate and existing aspirants will be able to Log In.
What is the last date to apply online RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021?
The application submission window will be open online till 15 February 2021.