On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer?. My opinion is you were being a HR for your best in this company but I am not in the position to judge you. Use below method when answering the “On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer?” question and you’ll blow the hiring manager away…
On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer?
How Will You Rate Your self?
This might seem to be a weird question but it shall help you impress the interviewer and has an impact on his decision regarding your selection.
Keep the following thoughts in mind while answering
- Remember he is on that chair for some reason. He is smarter than you. So don’t try to impress him by buttering him and using flattery words. It shall leave a negative impression on him.
- Although he has asked you to do so, Do not rate him with a number on the 1 to 10 scale.
- Don’t say that you do not have the required credentials to be in a position to judge him/her.
- Talk about his skills of asking questions, method of conducting interviews, presence of mind, etc.
- Praise his sense of co-operation and how he made you feel comfortable during the interview.
Important Link :-
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Comment your own answers and get them reviewed