This might seem to be a weird question but it shall help you impress the interviewer and has an impact on his decision regarding your selection.
Keep the following thoughts in mind while answering
- Remember he is on that chair for some reason. He is smarter than you. So don’t try to impress him by buttering him and using flattery words. It shall leave a negative impression on him.
- Although he has asked you to do so, Do not rate him with a number on the 1 to 10 scale.
- Don’t say that you do not have the required credentials to be in a position to judge him/her.
- Talk about his skills of asking questions, method of conducting interviews, presence of mind, etc.
- Praise his sense of co-operation and how he made you feel comfortable during the interview.
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Comment your own answers and get them reviewed