Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 For Freshers – In this article, we are providing clear information regarding the recruitment process. Moreover, we are explaining the important details like Payscale, Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria, and registration steps, etc. So, interested candidates with a good percentage in graduation can apply for the drive.
The persistent company has various Job openings in various locations. And also they will provide Internship training for a particular time period. So, interested candidates can utilize the chance. Therefore there will be different eligibility criteria for various job designations. Every fresher has a strong desire to participate in the Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021.
Persistent Systems Company Profile
Persistent Systems is a technology service company. The industry is IT services. And it was subsequently converted into a public limited company. There are many key people in the company. The headquarters are located in Pune, India. More than 9000 employees are working in the organization. The company’s core process is to be a well-respected technology company focused on delivering in-class innovation solutions to its customers and partners.
The Persistent Systems core values are to be humble, respectful, and collaborative, to be trustworthy and accountable, to provide excellence in everything they do, Be aware and wanted to make a difference to the world that is living. The company has various awards and Recognitions. With advanced technologies work and beyond work are not isolated water tights partition, They blend into each other, and it is essential to balance these to ensure that both personal and that company interests are strengthened.
Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Year of Passing
|INR 4,51,000/- LPA
|Pune, Nagpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Goa
Detailed Profile for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2021
- BE / B.Tech – (CS or IT)Year of passing 2019 or 2020 only
- Women Candidates only
Eligibility Criteria Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021
The eligibility criteria for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2021 are available below. They are as follows
- Candidates should be sound in technical knowledge.
- Aspirants must know basic computer knowledge.
- People should have at least two certified courses like Java, Oracle, Html, and CSS, etc
- Should have a 65% minimum of their education.
- Passion for working on the project.
- Must be good in communication skills.
- Time management should be there during their project work.
- Self-learning should be there for the people.
- Able to do their work as well as their work.
- Wipro Off Campus Drive WILP 2021 Notification Out for Service Desk
- Zensar Virtual Off Campus Drive 2021 Notification Out for Freshers
Selection Process for Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021
To select the candidate the Persistent Systems will conduct various sections. They are available below. So take a look.
- Written test.
- Technical interview.
- HR interview.
There are three rounds in this process. In the first sections questions like Verbal, quants, reasoning can be given. And the next technical and HR interview can be conducted. Therefore each round has a separate cutoff. And every aspirant should meet the cutoff. So, candidates who have cleared all the series can be placed through Persistent Systems Recruitment 2021. And also as a member of Persistent Systems.
How to Apply for Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021?
- People should check the official website persistent.com, and then the home page will be
- After that open the careers page and search for the job link.
- Therefore read the instructions carefully and open the registration form.
- Enter the details in the registration.
- Check the entered details without any mistakes.
- You will get a PDF form and check the details and verify it without any errors.
- Then you will get a separate username and password for the people.
- Therefore save the details by taking a hardcopy or saving through a softcopy.
- Hence the registration process is over.
To Apply: Click here