Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 – Wipro announced Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) -a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA & BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 for WILP-Service Desk
|Job Role||Service Desk(WILP 2021)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 February 2021|
Detailed Eligibility for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing: 2021 ONLY
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Zensar Virtual Off Campus Drive 2021 Notification Out for Freshers
- Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021 Notification Out for Software Engineer Trainee
Period: (INR Per Month)
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible
- It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
- Online assessment will be informed via registered Email later
- For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to [email protected] using the subject line ‘WILP – 2021′, the same will be responded within 3 working days.
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here