OSSC SSFIO Vacancies 2021 – 15 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer. There are 15 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written exam, viva voce. Eligible candidates can apply online at the (www.ossc.gov.in) website before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Public Service Commission: It is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. The functions of the Commission are separated into the following categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group B services/posts
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter-seniority, etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’.
- Recruitment of candidates to services/posts belonging to Group B and above under the State Government.
- 1 Notification Details
- 2 Vacancies
- 3 Salary
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for OSSC SSFIO Vacancies 2021
- 5 Documents Required
- 6 Examination Fee
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 How to apply
- 9 Important Dates
- 10 Important Links
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 11.1 How many seats have been allocated in OSSC Vacancy 2021?
- 11.2 Which are the positions announced in OSSC Recruitment 2021?
- 11.3 What is the eligibility for applying for the OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021?
- 11.4 What is the Age limit for OSSC Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021?
- 11.5 What is the salary of OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021?
- 11.6 What is the Selection Procedure for OSSC Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021?
- 11.7 How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2021 online?
- 11.8 What is the last date to apply for OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021?
A new OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021 Notification @ ossc.gov.in is released. For 15 Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer vacancies, the higher authorities of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission are inviting Online Applications. Hence the OSSC has announced the Short Advertisement, and the Full Advertisement will be updated soon on @ ossc.gov.in or our page @ Freshers Wisdom. Keep checking the current page regularly for more details of the OSSC SSFIO Jobs 2021 Notification.
|Job Role||Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Last Date||08 October 2021|
The vacancies details of the OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021 are given below
|Category||No of Vacancies|
|UR||9 (W- 3)|
|SEBC||1 (W – 1)|
|ST||3 (W – 2)|
|SC||2 (W – 1)|
|Total||15 (W – 7)|
The monthly Pay Scale for the contenders applied for OSSC SSFIO Vacancies 2021 is Rs. 16880/-
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC SSFIO Vacancies 2021
The candidates should have the following educational qualifications for OSSC Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidate Must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have proficiency in Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2020)
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit as of 01/01/2020 for Odisha Staff Selection Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
The certificates/documents as listed below have to be submitted in original along with a set of self-attested xerox copies of the same and duly ink signed the copy of the Online Application Form during certificate verification on the date of the Viva-Voce Test.
(i) OSSC copy of the Online Application Form.
(ii) HSC or equivalent pass certificate & mark sheet.
(iii)+2 Examination or equivalent pass certificate and mark sheet.
(iv) Degree/ Graduation pass Certificate & Mark sheet from any recognised University.
(v) Certificate relating to Computer knowledge (optional).
(vi) Recent valid caste certificate issued through online mode by competent authority to get reservation/ age relaxation under SEBC/SC/ST category.
(vii) Certificate of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia in the final examination of Class-VII issued by Principal/Head Master or any Educational Institution duly recognised by Govt. of Odisha/ Central Govt. or other competent authority.
(viii) Certificate of disability issued online by UDID (Unique Disability Identification Card) in case of PwD candidates with 40% or above permanent disability claiming reservation for the post.
(ix) Candidates claiming reservation /age relaxation under Ex-servicemen category must submit Discharge certificate, identity Card & P.P.O issued by the appropriate Authority where in the Date of Entry, Date of Discharge & Period of Service rendered in Defence forces etc are mentioned.
a. The persons in Defence Forces having more than six months to retire/ discharge from the forces as of the date of the submission of the online application are not eligible to apply as an ex-serviceman for the post.
b. Ex-Servicemen who are going to retire within six months from the last date of submission of the online application may apply for the post by obtaining a relevant “No Objection Certificate” from the appropriate authority mentioning therein the date of appointment, date of retirement and years of service rendered in Defence Forces.
c. However, such candidates have to submit the discharge certificate on the date of the Viva Voce Test for considering their claims under the Ex-Serviceman category.
(x) In-Service contractual employees claiming age relaxation and contractual In-service benefits must submit a Certificate from the employer as per proforma prescribed by the Commission vide the Advisory Notice No.3568/OSSC dated 01.11.2019 appended to this advertisement.
1. Candidates must register their valid e-Mail Id and Mobile number while applying for the post and keep the same active till the completion of this recruitment process to receive important messages from the Commission relating to the recruitment.
2. Before applying for the post, the Candidates must go through this advertisement uploaded in the official website of the Commission and on satisfying the eligibility criteria prescribed may apply for the post through online mode only.
3. Application(s) received through any other mode shall not be entertained/received by the Commission.
4. Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University as on the last date of submission of online application form with proficiency in Computer Knowledge such as (Internet, e-Mail, Word Processing, Data Analysis & Presentation) and must possess the requisite certificate of passing HSC or ME standard in Odia as a Language subject are eligible to apply for the post.
5. The appointment will be initially on a contractual basis carrying a consolidated remuneration of Rs.16880/- per month (for ISt year) as per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 notified vide Government in GA & PG Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0037-2017-19569/Gen dtd.12th September 2017.
6. Candidate to be eligible to apply for the post (refer to Clause-6(a) of this Advertisement) may claim usual age relaxation only in case of SEBC/SC/ST/Women/PwD/ In-Service (Contractual employees) /Ex-Servicemen candidates as per relevant rules of Govt. of Odisha in force
7. . In-service contractual candidates appointed before 17.01.2014 in Group-B post/services & before 18.11.2013 in Group-C posts/services & claiming benefits under the Contractual Appointment Rules shall have to follow the advisory notice published vide No.3568/ dtd.01.11.2019 available on the Commission’s website.
8. Commission will adopt normalization process for processing the result where candidates appear the examination through CBRE(Computer Based Recruitment Examination) mode in multiple batches using different sets of question papers so as to offset the difficulty level that may arise in such use of multiple set of question papers in the said examination.
9. The candidate must submit correct data /information in the Online Application Form based on which he/she shall be allowed to appear in the examination.
10. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, his/her candidature for the post will be cancelled forthwith.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC / ST / PwD Candidates : NIL
- Mode of Payment: Online By Using Banking Channels/ Payment Gateways
Here is the Selection Procedure for OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021 vacancies
- Main Written Examination.
- Viva Voice Test.
How to apply
Steps To Apply OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021
- Go to ossc.gov.in, the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- On Home Page, click on the Advertisements under Candidates Corner.
- Now you can see “Indicative Advertisement For the Post of Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer“
- Hit the “View PDF” button to read all the instructions in the Notification.
- If your eligible then fill the Online Application Form
- Recheck the entered data in the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And then submit the Application Form before the closing date ends.
Here are the important dates for OSSC Recruitment 2021 for Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer vacancies
- Date of Short Notification: 31/12/2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03/09/2021
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 03/09/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01/10/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 01/10/2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 08/10/2021
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a short notification for the recruitment of the post of Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer on its official website. Candidates having certain educational qualifications can apply for OSSC Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021.
The commission will release the date of activation of the online application for the post in the Details Advertisement. Candidates willing to apply for OSSC Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021 can check the short notification available on the official website of OSSC-ossc.gov.in.
- Apply Online: Registration | Login
- For Detailed Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A Quick FAQ to Apply for OSSC Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021.
How many seats have been allocated in OSSC Vacancy 2021?
The number of seats allocated for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is 15.
Which are the positions announced in OSSC Recruitment 2021?
According to the official OSSC notification job, seekers can apply only for Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer positions.
What is the eligibility for applying for the OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021?
As Per OSSC Jobs 2021 Notification, the Competitor must have passed Bachelors Degree in any discipline with proficiency in Computer knowledge like internet-mail, World processing, Data Analysis & Presentation. And must Possess a requisite certificate of Passing HSC or ME Standard in Odia as a Language Subject.
What is the Age limit for OSSC Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Candidate should have the following age limit to apply for this job. kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification.
Minimum Age Limit » 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit » 32 Years
For OBC – 03 Years
For SC/ST – 05 Years
What is the salary of OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021?
Remuneration for OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Posts: 16880
What is the Selection Procedure for OSSC Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021?
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for the selection of suitable candidates for the OSSC Board Vacancy.
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2021 online?
Candidates can apply online for OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer seats. The hyperlink to submit the online form is http://ossc.gov.in/Public/OSSC/Default.aspx. By clicking on it candidates will be able to register as a new candidate and existing aspirants will be able to Log In.
What is the last date to apply for OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021?
The application submission window will be open online till Check Notification.