OPSC Recruitment – 42 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification -Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published the latest recruitment notification on the official website, opsc.gov.in. The latest OPSC notification 2020 is for the recruitment of Geologist, Mining Officer & Other. Here you will get the complete information about OPSC Geologist, Mining Officer & Other Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here full detail about the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Geologist, Mining Officer & Other application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, and important links. Also Read: OAVS Recruitment Notification out for 737 Principal & Teacher Vacancies
If you have any questions regarding OPSC Geologist, Mining Officer & Other recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via the comment form given below.
OPSC ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2020 – ଅନଲାଇନ୍ 42 ଭୂବିଜ୍ଞାନୀ, ଖଣି ଅଧିକାରୀ ଏବଂ ଅନ୍ୟାନ୍ୟ ପୋଷ୍ଟଗୁଡିକ ପ୍ରୟୋଗ କରନ୍ତୁ |
- 1 OPSC Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Details
- 2 Vacancy for OPSC Recruitment 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
- 4 Salary(Pay Scale) for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
- 5 Selection Procedure for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
- 6 How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
- 7 Important Links to Apply for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
- 8 A quick FAQ to Apply for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
OPSC Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Details
The latest OPSC notification 2020 is for the recruitment of Geologist, Mining Officer & Other. There is a total of 42 vacant posts available to apply in OPSC, Odisha.
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Geologist, Mining Officer, and Other Jobs|
|Advt no.||06 of 2020-21|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Number Of posts||42|
|Selection Process||Written Test, and Viva Voce Test|
|Starting Date of Application and Fee payment||21.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application||27.11.2020|
Vacancy for OPSC Recruitment 2020
|Geologist||32 (UR-17 (W-6), SEBC-03 (W-1), SC-05 (W-2), ST-07 (W-2))|
|Petrologist||03 (UR-02 (W-1), SEBC-01)|
|Geophysicist||02 (UR-01 (W-1), SC-01)|
|Mining Officer||05 (UR-03 (W-1), SEBC-01, SC-01 (W-1))|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
Educational Qualification for OPSC Recruitment
- Geologist- 2nd Class M.Sc. in Geology or Applied Geology from any recognized University or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad degree, Diploma or certificate of Indian Institute of Technology or from any other Institute where such degree, diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to Post-graduate degree in Geology.
- Petrologist- A candid dates must hold at least 2nd class MSc in Geology or Applied Geology from any recognized University in India or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, Degree Diploma or Certificate of Indian Institute of Technology or from any other institute where such degree, diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to Postgraduate degree in Geology.
- Geophysicist- A candidate must hold at least 2nd class post-graduate degree in exploration or applied geophysics from any recognized university or the degree in Geology and Geophysics from IIT or equivalent degree, diploma, a certificate from any recognized Institution.
- Mining Officer- A candidate must hold at least 2nd class degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized University in India or Diploma in Mining or in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad or any other institute where such diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to the degree of Mining Engineering.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Age Limit for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
- (As of 01 August 2019)
Candidates must attain the age of 21 Years and must not above the age of 32 Years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per government norms.
Application Fee: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of e 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
1. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board /Council;
2. Intermediate/4-2 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council;
3. Degree [Diploma Certificate issued by recognized University;
4. Post Graduate Degree Certificates issued by recognised University
5. Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid Examination (H.S.C. to Post Graduate Degree / Degree) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board / Council /University.
1. A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself /herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
2. The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act – 2 of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission;
3. Online applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score:
4. Admission written examination / Viva Voce test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the written examination / Viva Voce test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. The decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of the candidate shall be final;
5. This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make an appointment;
6. Every Geologist/Petrologist/Geophysicist/Mining Officer on his/her first appointment to the service shall be on probation for a period of two years from the date he/she actually joins in the post. The appointment can be terminated on one month’s notice from either side without assigning any reason thereof.
Salary(Pay Scale) for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
Scale of pay of Rs. 56,100/-, in Level 12, Cell – I of ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Selection Procedure for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
1. The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Viva Voce test. The Commission will shortlist the candidates to be called for Viva Voce test to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks secured in the written examination above the cut-off point to be fixed by the Commission.
2. The broad outlines of the pattern and syllabus for the said examination are appended in the Annexure of this Advertisement.
3. The written examination will be held at Cuttack.
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
1. Online Registra Tion/re-registration And Online Pa Yment Of Examination Fees Shall Be A Vailable In The Website From 21.10.2020 To Till 20.11.2020 (11:59 P.m).
2. Submission Of Online Registered Applcations Can Be Done In The Website From 21.10.2020 To Till 27.11.2020 (11.59 P.m).
3. Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available. Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
4. Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the http://opsc.eov.in. Applications received through any other mode would accepted and summarily rejected. in the OPSC not be Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. Instructions to fill up online application.
5. Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
6. Candidates should keep at least two copies of the latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use. ADVERTISEMENT NO. 06 OF 2020-21
Important Links to Apply for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
You can find all important links (Detailed OPSC notification 2020, Official Website, etc.) to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2020. Before filling the online application form for OPSC Recruitment 2020, We suggest interested candidates read official OPSC notification before filing an application form for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2020.
|Download OPSC Notification in PDF Format||Click Here|
|Apply online (From Dt: 21-10-2020)||Click Here|
|Addition reference documents, if any.||N/A|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply for OPSC Recruitment for Geologist/Petrologist/ Mining Officer
Who can apply for jobs in OPSC?
Any India citizen who is eligible can apply for jobs in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
How to submit OPSC Recruitment 2020?
You have to apply online.
What is the full form of OPSC in india?
Full form of OPSC is Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
What is the last date to apply to OPSC Recruitment 2020?
OPSC last date to apply is 20/11/2020.
Application submission deadline for the OPSC Geologist, Mining Officer & Other recruitment is 20/11/2020. Selection to OPSC Geologist, Mining Officer & Other post will be through shortlisting and/or interview.
What are the jobs in OPSC?
Currently, OPSC is hiring for Geologist, Mining Officer & Other.
How many vacancies are there in OPSC Recruitment?
There are totally 42 posts are available to apply jobs in OPSC.