MPSC Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for 800 Sub Register, Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2022.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 800 Sub Register, Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Vacancies
More Latest Govt.Jobs :- Click Here
|Organisation||Maharashtra Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||800 Sub Register, Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Posts|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Interview.|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – 112400 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Last Date||25 June – 15 July 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Maharashtra Service Commission (MPSC)
Application Mode: Online
- Assistant Section Officer: 42
- State Tax Inspector: 77
- Sub Register: 603
- Police Sub Inspector: 78
Total Vacancy: 800
Salary: Rs. 35400 – 112400 PM
Age Limit : MPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 38 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 41 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 43 Years
MPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government.
Selection Procedure – MPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – MPSC Recruitment 2022
- Open Category: Rs. 394
- Reserved Category & Orphans: Rs. 294
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : MPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 June 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 July 2022
How to Apply – MPSC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this MPSC Notification 2022 is Online. Read the MPSC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MPSC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: MPSC Recruitment 2022
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- MPSC Official Website : Click Here
- MPSC Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
- MPSC Online Application Form : Click Here