Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 413 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Madras High Court has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant, Chobdar, Waterman, Room boy, Watchman, Book Restorer, Library Attendant/Assistant Programmer. There are 413 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 21 April 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/8th. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.15700-113500/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Madras High Court – The High Court of Tamil Nadu state is Known as Madras High Court. Madras High Court is one of three high courts in India. It will function for Chennai Jurisdiction and also for all over the Tamil Nadu Jurisdiction and Puducherry Union Territory. The Madras High Court current head of Justice is Vijaya Kamlesh Tahilramani. The court exercise civil, criminal, writ cases with the help of 57 Judges including the Head Judge.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for Office Assistant, Chobdar, Waterman, Room boy, Watchman, Book Restorer, Library Attendant
|Job Role||Office Assistant, Chobdar, Waterman, Room boy,|
Watchman, Book Restorer, Library Attendant
|Salary||Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-|
|Application Last Date||21 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility for Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent on the date of notification.
- For the post of Office Assistant, preference will be given for the persons having valid LMV driving licence / experience in cooking / experience in house-keeping
Age Limit :
- For SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC&DC/BC/ BCM – 18 to 35 years
- For Others / Unreserved categories – 18 to 30 years
- For In-Service candidates – 18 to 45 years
- Chobdar – 40 Posts
- Office Assistant – 310 Posts
- Cook – 01 Post
- Waterman – 01 Post
- Room Boy – 04 Posts
- Watchman – 03 Posts
- Book Restorer – 02 Posts
- Library Attendant – 06 Posts
Salary for Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Programmer – Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
- IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Office Assistant /Laboratory Technician
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Services
Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be based on Common Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test, in the following manner:
COMMON WRITTEN EXAMINIATION: (Maximum Marks: 50 – Duration 75 minutes)
- The Common Written Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type), each carrying 1 Mark (No Negative Mark), in a single paper containing:
PRACTICAL TEST: (Maximum Marks: 50) (Minimum qualifying mark: 15 marks)
- For the posts of Chobdar, Office Assistant, Waterman, Watchman and Room Boy: The candidates shortlisted, as stated above, will be called for Practical Test, to test their skills in office maintenance; office well keeping, House-keeping, hygiene, house-hold articles maintenance, Office articles/equipments maintenance, other office duties, house-hold duties including food production, cooking, cleaning, food and beverage service etc.
- For the post of Cook: The candidates shortlisted, as stated above, will be called for Practical Test, to test their skills in cooking, House-keeping, hygiene, house-hold articles maintenance, cleaning, food and beverage service etc.
- For the posts of Library Attendant and Book Restorer: The candidates shortlisted, as per merit, will be called for Practical Test, to test their skills in book maintenance, library maintenance, book binding, office maintenance; office well keeping, Office articles/equipments maintenance, other office duties etc.
ORAL TEST: (Maximum Marks: TEN) (Minimum qualifying marks: THREE)
- The object of Oral Test is to assess the suitability of the candidates to the post by judging their mental alertness, skills, attitude, ethics, character, etc.
- For BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR – Rs.500/- for each post
- For SC/ST/PWD – no fee
How to apply for Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 21 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification : 14.03.2021
- Last date for Registration & submission of Online Applications: 21.04.2021
- Last date for remittance of fee, by Challan through Bank: 23.04.2021