Indian Army Military Nursing Recruitment 2021 – Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Army also announced an online application for Military Nursing/Technical Entry Scheme/Junior Commissioned Officers. Candidate with the qualification of 12th/Degree pass with required physical standards is eligible to apply for this rally. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
The motto of Indian Army: The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Indian Army Military Nursing Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||Military Nursing Service(B.Sc Nursing Course)|
|Stipend||As per govt norms|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||10 March 2021|
Detailed Eligibility for Indian Army Military Nursing Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/ Recognized Board/ University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for Commission in the Armed Forces.
- Born between 01 Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2004 (both days inclusive).
- CISF Recruitment 2021 Notification out for SI/ASI/Head Constable/Constable
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Programmer
Join Indian Army – Selection Process:
- Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Computer Based Examination (CBE) of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in Apr 2021.
- On the basis of CBE merit, candidates will be called for an interview during Jun 2021. The final selection will be based on the combined merit of CBE & interview, subject to medical fitness.
- For General – Rs.750/-
How to Apply for Indian Army Military Nursing Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible female candidates can apply for this post online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. on or before 10 March 2021 at 1200 Hrs.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 17 Feb 2021).