CISF Recruitment 2021 for SI/ASI/Head Constable/Constable – 2000 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Job notification announced for the post of SI(Exe.), ASI(Exe.), Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD. Totally 2000 vacancies are available in CISF Recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of ex-army personnel can apply. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through e-mail before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process of CISF Recruitment 2021 are given below.
About CISF: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is the Central Armed Police Force in India and its established on 15 June 1983. At present, CISF has more than 1,50,000 Active Personnel.CISF is organised and under control of the Ministry of Home Affairs and it’s under the Central Industrial Security Force Act, 1968.CISF unique organisation in paramilitary forces for India, which works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations in India.CISF plays a major role in Disaster Management, for the Disaster Management course the personnel are trained from NISA, Hyderabad. There are ranking structure in CISF like Police Ranks they are Director-General, Additional Director General, Inspector General (IG), Deputy Inspector General (DIG), Commandant (Comdt), Deputy Commandant (Dy Comdt), Assistant Commandant (Asst Comdt).CISF also protects and cover the Airport Security, Security for Delhi Metro, Fire Wing(providing protection, safety, and security to Industrial undertaking/installations), Special Security Group-SSG (security cover to persons nominated by the Home Ministry)
CSIF Jobs: CISF is the Constitution of Force and it has three branches Executive Branch, Ministerial Branch, Fire Service Branches. Each branch of the CISF having Supervisory Officers and Enrolled Members. The Supervisory Officers are Director-General, Additional Director General, Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General, Director General, Additional Director General, Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General, Deputy Commandant, Assistant Commandant etc.
The Enrolled Members CISF are Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constables and Followers( Like Cook, Sweeper Etc). Candidates who Join CISF works under the control of the Home Ministry(Central Government). Candidates can kindly bookmark this page to get updated Employment News from the CISF
CISF Recruitment 2021:
CISF Recruitment 2021 for SI(Exe.), ASI(Exe.) , Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD:
|Job Role||SI(Exe.), ASI(Exe.) , Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 40,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 March 2021|
Detailed Eligibility for CISF Recruitment 2021
Eligible Rank at the time of discharge from the Army:
- Subedar and above.
- Naib Subedar and above.
- Havildar and above.
- Sepoy and above.
- For HC/GD and Constable/GD physical measurement will only be recorded.
|Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh&Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|All candidates except those mentioned above||170||80||85|
Age Limit: 50 years
Discipline Wise Vacancies: (Total – 2000 Posts)
- SI/Exe (Subedar) – 63 Posts
- ASI/Exe (Naib Subedar) – 187 Posts
- HC/GD (Havildar) – 424 Posts
- Constable/GD (Sepoy) – 1326 Posts
- SI/Exe. – Rs. 40,000/-
- ASI/Exe. – Rs. 35000/-
- HC/GD – Rs. 30,000/-
- Constable/GD – Rs. 25,000/-
- SJVN Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
- NBCC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Marketing Executive
CISF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Screening –cum-Selection Committee :
- A Screening – cum-Selection Committee for selection of the candidates will be constituted by CISF.
- Scrutiny of Application Form and detailed verification of documents with original documents provided by candidates. The candidates are required to produce the necessary documents mentioned in the PDF in original for screening.
Physical Standard Test :
- Ex-Army personnel applying for the post of SI/Exe or ASI/Exe are required to fulfill the physical standards prescribed in this notification. Physical measurement shall be taken for record purpose only in respect of candidates appearing for the post of HC/GD or Constable/GD
After PST, awarding of marks based on Discharge Certificate :
- For the purpose of selection, a qualitative assessment will be done based on the grading in the discharge certificate. The discharge certificate issued indicates the character by grading as Exemplary, Good, Fair, Indifferent and Bad. Marks will be awarded out of 10 marks
Medical Examination as per SHAPE (Psychological Hearing Appendages Physical and Eye Sight) Medical Category :
- Selected candidate will be required to appear in the Medical Examination as per SHAPE policy of CISF and only SHAPE-1 candidates will be considered. Prescribed format for Medical Examination may be seen on CISF recruitment website (www.cisfrectt.in).
Drawing of merit list:
- Based on the marks scored by the candidates, the merit will be drawn.
Waiting list :
- All the candidates who qualify in the selection process, but could not figure in the merit list shall be kept in the waiting list. A waiting list of the candidates shall also be published along with the main list. The waiting list will be valid for six months from the date of publication of result, in case if a candidate does not join after selection
How to Apply CISF Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to download the application form from the below link and duly filled the application along with the required documents and sent it through e-mail (check notification) on or before 15 March 2021 upto 5 PM.
For more details & Application form: Click here