HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021 – 200 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Chartered Accountant/Engineer. There are 225 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who completed their CA/Engineering Graduation can apply for these posts from 03 March 2021 to 15 April 2021. The selection process will be based on the performance in Group Task, Personal interview etc. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and an S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 54. HPCL has a strong presence in the downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies. During 2019 – 20, HPCL recorded Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 2,637 Crore.
HPCL owns and operates refineries in Mumbai & Visakhapatnam with designed capacities of 7.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) & 8.3 MMTPA respectively. HPCL also owns the largest Lube Refinery in the country at Mumbai for producing Lube Oil Base Stock with a capacity of 428 TMTPA. HPCL holds a 48.99% equity stake in JV company, HPCL-Mittal Energy Limited (HMEL) which operates an 11.3 MMTPA capacity refinery at Bathinda (Punjab) and also has a 16.96% equity stake in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) which operates a 15 MMTPA capacity refinery at Mangalore (Karnataka).HPCL has the second-largest petroleum product pipeline network in India with a network length of 3,775 km and supplies petroleum products across the country through a vast marketing network consisting of 70 depots, 41 terminals, 50 LPG bottling plants, 44 aviation fuel stations, 6 lube blending plants, over 17,800 retail outlets, 245 lube distributorships and over 6,151 LPG distributorships
HPCL invites talented & motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in the energy sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Qualification must be 4-year full time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. A certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview shortlisting stage.
Age Limit :
- For General – 25 years.
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Mechanical-Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
- Civil Engineering-Civil
- Electrical-Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation-Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics
- Mechanical Engineer – 120 Posts
- Civil Engineer – 30 Posts
- Electrical Engineer – 25 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer – 25 Posts
Stipend for HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021: Rs.50000-160000/month
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for General Manager/Medical Officer
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Field Attendant/Maintenance Assistant /Blaster/MCO
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based test, Group Task,
Personal Interview etc. All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2
parts. General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test. Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree /
Educational background required for the applied position.
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list
in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test,
Group Task and Personal Interview to be considered for further selection process
COMPUTER BASED TEST (85% weightage):
- Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section – 50% for all categories. Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. General Aptitude + Technical) Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
GROUP TASK (5% Weightage):
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/ PwBD/OBCNC.
PERSONAL INTERVIEW (10% weightage):
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
- Minimum qualifying Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ ST/OBCNC/ PwBD in combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task+ Personal Interview
Application Fees for HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates: Rs. 1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable)
- No fee for SC/ST/PWBD
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on the official website from 03 March 2021 to 15 April 2021.