Would it be a problem for you if you are asked to work overtime or in the evenings or on weekends?. if my work is pending then surely I do not have any problem in working at weekends. As this urgent work will benefit the company indirectly will benefit me, so I can work at night also but on a regular basis I may feel sick and I also want to give time to my family and friends. check how to respond for the question of “How do you feel about working nights and weekends?” in your next interview…
Would it be a problem for you if you are asked to work overtime or in the evenings or on weekends?
Interviewer(s) want to assess your flexibility and level of commitment towards work. He wants know your proficiency in balancing your work and personal life.
Give a positive answer to this question while stating your own terms and conditions, if any. Here are a few tips
- Communicate your opinion in a reasonable and positive manner.
- Do raise questions regarding work and personal life balance. Give him a hint that the need for overtime or an extra working day shall obviously be not desirable and welcomed if it arises often or on a regular basis. Tell him that ‘giving time to family and friends is equally important for you.
- Let them know your expectation.
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘Would it be a problem for you if you are asked to work overtime or at evenings or on weekends‘. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Post your own answers and get them reviewed.