Our ancestors used to say “when your signature becomes your autograph; consider it as success”. Success is a rather subjective term. Your perspective of success might be different from the other person. Hence, it can be said that a person has his/her own definition of success.
It comes as an obvious question from the interviewer to check what you are aiming for in your life.
How do you define success?
Consider the following points for framing a satisfactory answer to this question
- Quote a general definition of success. Keep it simple.
- Briefly relate how your life and career goals fit into your definition of success.
- Remember success is a continuously evolving process. It cannot halt or stop after reaching a particular level/status.
- Take extra care that you don’t sound materialistic.
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘How do you define success and how do you measure it in context of your own definition’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Comment your own answers and get them reviewed.