HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022: HDFC Bank has published a notification for the recruitment of HDFC Bank PO, Clerk, Assistant Manager, and Executive posts. A total of 1367 will be recruited with this recruitment drive. All interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply online for these posts. The last date to apply is 31st December 2022.
- 1 HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022: Apply online for 1367 posts, Check eligibility, selection process and other details please check the information below.
- 2 Important Dates HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022
- 3 HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022: Apply online for 1367 posts, Check eligibility, selection process and other details please check the information below.
Important Dates HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022
- Start date to apply: March 1, 2022
- Last date to apply: December 31, 2022
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should be a full time Graduate with a minimum graduation percentage of 50%.
- The candidate need to be 21 years of age or less than 27 years of age as on 01.06.2021.
The candidate should not have any pending legal cases in any court of law and should not have any relatives working with HDFC Bank or in the Future Bankers Program.
Candidates who are currently employed with HDFC Bank or its subsidiaries are not eligible to apply for this program. Once you have registered for the Future Bankers Program, you cannot register again for 6 months.
Salary Details: 58,200/ Per Month
How to apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website: futurebankers.myamcat.com and click on “Apply Now”.
- Now fill up the application form with correct information after reading the terms and conditions carefully.
- Click on Proceed and submit the application fee.
Candidates are advised to read all the information regarding this recruitment carefully before applying.
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Applicants need to pay an assessment fee of Rs. 550/- which will be collected directly by Aspiring Minds Pvt. Ltd and no part of such fee is being collected by or on behalf of HDFC Bank.
The selection process for the recruitment of HDFC includes online assessment and Personal Interview.
Ace the Online Assessment covering sections such as English Language, Logical & Quantitative Ability, Personality Test, and Sales Aptitude.