Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 for Engineers – Goldman Sachs has published the latest jobs openings for Recent Graduates 2021 and 2022 Batch candidates for Bangalore location for Full-time and Internship opportunities. Eligible and Interested candidates pursuing Bachelor’s Degree/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in the related fields can apply online for Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Program 2021 using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online application for Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Program 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Salary||Rs 22 LPA|
|Last Date to register||8 February 2021|
|Online Assessment Test Date & Time||Mid-February to Mid-March|
Detailed Eligibility for Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021
Educational Qualification for Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021
- All students across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation and is ideally suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience
- We’re looking for students with high programming skills and analytical aptitude
- 2021 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2021 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
- Registrations: January 20, 2021 – 9:00pm IST to February 8, 2021 – 11:59pm IST
- Assessments: Mid-February to Mid-March
- Interviews: March – April
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of the assessments/tests and interviews.
- Complete the assessment within the test deadline/duration of 120 minutes
- The test will have 4 sections that need to be answered in 2 hours; All sections are mandatory (1 submission per individual)
- Section 1 – The coding section will have 2 programming questions (30 minutes)
- Section 2 – The Multiple Choice section will have 10 MCQs (30 minutes)
- Section 3 – The advanced section will have 1 program question (45 minutes)
- Section 4 – The subjective section will have 2 questions (15 minutes)
- Basis assessment scores and divisional criteria
- Results to be shared with shortlisted students in August/September
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via registered email ID
- Interview results/offers to be announced a few days after the interviews
- 2021 Analyst & 2021 Intern offer to be rolled out to the selected candidate(s) – via a letter of intent.
- Further communication from the Goldman Sachs team to selected students via registered email ID
- Mindtree Off-Campus Drive 2021 Notification Out for Software Engineer
- Kantar Off Campus Drive 2021 Notification Out for Analyst
- TCS NQT 2021 Recruitment Drive Notification out For Freshers
How to apply for Goldman Sachs Off-Campus 2021?
All Interested and Eligible students are requested to register online on or before 8 February 2021.
For more details & To Apply: Click here
- Date of Online Registration: 21 January to 8 February 2021
- Date of Online assessment test: Mid-February to Mid-March