TCS NQT 2021 Recruitment Drive For Freshers (0 to 2 Years) – Eligibility, Registration, Application Form: TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021 is going to be conducted by the TCS to hire Freshers with less than 2 years of experience Across India to hire suitable candidates for various roles. TCS NQT 2021 test dates are 18th and 19th February 2021. And the last date to apply for TCS NQT 2021 drive is 10th February 2021.
What is TCS NQT 2021?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable to all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores if desired. There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
TCS NQT 2021 Details
|UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
|Name Of The Test
|TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2021)
|Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
|Registration Start Date
|Last Date To Register
|10th February 2021
|18th and 19th February 2021
Detailed Eligibility for TCS NQT 2021
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for an entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
TCS NQT 2021 Exam Pattern
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
TCS NQT 2021 Syllabus
TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test (NQT) empowers aspiring candidates with a standardized, high-quality benchmark test, to assess their cognitive and general ability skills. NQT is a mandatory prerequisite for Industry NQT and Subject NQT. More variants for Industry NQT and Subject NQT will be launched shortly.
TCS NQT Verbal Ability Section
- English Grammar
- Reading Comprehension
TCS NQT Reasoning Ability Section
- Identifying Word and Numeric Patterns
- Problem Solving
- Figural and Factual Analysis
- Decision Making
- Propositional Reasoning
- Visual/Spatial Reasoning
TCS NQT Numerical Ability Section
- Number System
- Elementary Statistics
- Data Interpretation
TCS NQT Programming Logic Section
- In the Programming Logic Section, there are ten programming questions from C language like input, output, debugging, basic programming concepts which are of MCQ or Fill up the Blanks type questions.
- Like Quantitative Aptitude, this section also has two sub-sections namely Standard & Advanced.
- The Advanced section of this group is one of the qualifiers for your eligibility to the test for TCS Hiring.
- Multiple Choice Aptitude questions carry negative marking for every wrong answer.
- Fill Up the Blanks (FUB) will not carry any negative marking.
Coding Section of TCS National Qualifier Test
The coding section comprises 1 Question – problem statement. Aspirants can use any of the five languages C/ C++/ Java/ Python and Perl to code.
- ZOHO Corp Off Campus Drive 2021 Notification out for Software Developer & Quality Analyst
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 Notification out for Junior Trainee Associate
- Accenture Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Associate IT Help Desk
TCS NQT – Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
What are the next steps after getting the NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
How to Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021?
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test-related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
Important Links to TCS NQT 2021
We hope the above-provided information helped you to apply for TCS NQT 2021 recruitment drive for freshers. Visit Freshers Wisdom regularly to get more freshers job openings all over India.
|How to Apply
A Quick FAQ to TCS NQT 2021
What is the full form of TCS?
Tata Consultancy Services
What is the full form of NQT in TCS?
National Qualifier Test
What is NQT Registration Number?
NQT Registration Number is a unique 13-digit alpha-numeric number generated after the successful completion of NQT Registration.
What is the validity of the NQT Score?
The TCS NQT Score will be valid for 2 Years.
Is there any Cut Off Score or Percentage to pass the TCS NQT Exam?
There is no cut-off score or PASS/ FAIL criteria set to report your performance.
What is the TCS NQT 2021 Exam Date?
TCS NQT Exam is scheduled for 18th and 19th February 2021.
What is the mode of the TCS NQT 2021 Exam?
The TCS NQT Exam will be conducted online (At Home) and Physical (in-Centre).
When will the TCS NQT 2021 Exam Results be announced?
After you complete the test, results will be processed and your scores will be shared with your registered email ID and mobile number that you provided during the test registration process. This may take up to 3 days.
What is the last date to register for TCS Campus Hiring?
10th February is the last date to register for TCS Campus Hiring.