DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 – 25 Posts, Age Limit 35 Years: Hi Guys!! Department of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship & Innovation (DVET Maharashtra) is inviting Young Professional Fellows to fill 25 Vacancies. The last date to fill out the DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Application Form is 23rd October 2022. Aspiring and Eligible candidates must go through this article of DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 and need to apply fast. Download the DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Notification attached to the end section of the page. Moreover, applied candidates have to look into the further required details of the DVET Maharashtra Jobs 2022 such as Qualification, Experience, Age Limit, Salary details, etc., given in the following sections.
DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Notification
The higher authorities of the Directorate of Vocational Education & Training (DVET), Maharashtra State have given detailed information in the DVET Maharashtra Young Professional Fellows 2022 Recruitment Notification. In this article, we have given the details in a simplified way. Interested candidates are invited to submit the duly filled Application Form after downloading it from the end section of the page. Candidates have to submit the Applications along with a detailed CV and 2 letters of recommendation. Also, candidates have to submit all the required documents/ certificates along with the DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Directorate of Vocational Education & Training (DVET), Maharashtra State
|Department of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship & Innovation
|Young Professional Fellows
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|23rd October 2022
DVET Maharashtra Job Vacancies
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies
|Secretariat of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation
|Commissionerate of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation
|Maharashtra State Skill Development Society
|Maharashtra State Innovation Society
|Directorate of Vocational Education and Training
|Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Education Examination
|Maharashtra State Skills UniversityAcademics – 1Technology – 1HR – 2Sales – 6
|Media & Communications Fellow
DVET Maharashtra Recruitment Qualification & Experience
- A Graduate or Masters ( pursuing or completed ) in fields like Economics/ Public Graduate Policy/ Management/ Engineering/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Data Management/ Sales/ HR/ Media – Journalism/ Communication/ Literature & allied disciplines along with strong IT and presentation skills.
- Experience in skilling, livelihoods, entrepreneurship, employment, start-ups, incubators, digital marketing, fieldwork, human resources & admin, media, communications or public relations, and proficiency in the documentation would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, good time management & organizational skills.
- The candidates must be proficient in Microsoft office, data analytics, data visualization software, etc.
- For media & communication fellows, digital marketing expertise, and content management systems. social media platforms, graphic designing ( Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign. Illustrator, Corel Draw, Crello, Canva, etc. ) are desirable which will help in the dissemination of initiatives and through print & digital media.
Applying Candidate’s Upper age limit is 35 Years as of 8th September 2022.
The Salary offered for Young Professional Fellows will be in the range of Rs 40,000 to 50,000/- depending on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
DVET Selection Process
An Interview will be conducted for all the shortlisted candidates.
DVET Jobs Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities would vary from project to project and would majorly frequently include:
- Assist in making policies and programs
- Identifying bottlenecks in government schemes and suggesting reforms through research on best practices.
- Providing innovative and feasible yet high-impact solutions to identified challenges
- Assisting the department to brainstorm and identify solutions to produce meaningful change.
- Identifying expert agencies and institutions for building knowledge partnerships and technical collaboration.
- Providing information technology, social media marketing, project management, data analytics, and legal support for the effective functioning of the Department and its field offices.
Required Skills for DVET Recruitment Notification
- Improving government performance and solving problems related to skilling, employment, livelihood generation, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
- Self-motivated with an orientation towards results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Sound quantitative and analytical skills, with experience generating and using data to drive insights and communicating those insights to others.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations, develop trust with senior leaders, and build relationships among diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and orientations, and the ability to apply that to their work.
- Willingness to travel is required.
- Proficiency in Marathi will be added advantage.
Important Link For DVET Maharashtra Jobs 2022 – Notification, Application Form
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Central Government Jobs
|State Government Jobs
|State Police Jobs
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.fresherswisdom.com).