DHS Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2022 DHS Assam Peon Vacancy 2021-22 How to Apply for DHS Assam Various Posts Job Vacancy 2022 for 1192 Posts of Sweeper & Ward Boy Directorate of Health Service Assam Gr-IV Apply Online 2021 – 2022
- 1 DHS Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2022
- 2 Details of Vacancy :
- 3 Age Limit :
- 4 Pay Scale :
- 5 Education Qualification :
- 6 Application Fee :
- 7 How to Apply :
- 8 Selection Process :
- 9 Important Dates for DHS Assam Grade IV Recruitment :
- 10 Important Link Area for DHS Assam Grade IV Recruitment :
- 11 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
DHS Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No. HSE/68/PTII/2019/9030
Latest Update Dated 09.12.2021: DHS Assam Will Soon Start the Online Application Process for Grade IV & Various Others. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below…..
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Grade IV & Various Others. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Directorate of Health Service Assam|
|Name of Post||Grade IV & Various Others|
|No. of Vacancy||1192 Posts|
|Selection Process||Selection Test|
|Application Submission Start Date||Announce Later|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Announce Later|
Details of Vacancy :
|Hams of post||No. of posts vacant|
|Out Door Attendant||01|
|Superior Field Worker||07|
Age Limit :
|Category||Minimum age (in years)||Maximum age (in years)|
|OBC / MOBC||18||43|
Pay Scale :
Rs.12,000 — Rs.52,000/- + G.P — Rs.3,900/- P.M
Education Qualification :
- A candidate must be Class-VIII passed from Government recognized school.
- For the post of Electrical Helper, Laboratory Attendant, and O.T. Attendant. a candidate must possess a training / experience certificate, in the respective field.
Application Fee :
No fee is required to be paid.
How to Apply :
The Candidate has to visit the Website https://dhs.assam.gov.in and fill the DHS Assam Recruitment Application Form. While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Steps to Apply Online for DHS Assam Grade IV Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of DHS Assam.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate for age proof.
- Class-VW passed certificate.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate / Domicile certificate (if any)
- Person with Disability Certificate / Differently Abled Certificate (if any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. (h) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Valid Driving License Certificate (wherever applicable).
Selection Process :
Important Dates for DHS Assam Grade IV Recruitment :
|Opening Date & Time for Online Registration of application||Announce Later|
|Last Date & Time for closing of registration and submission of application along with Application Fees.||Announce Later|
For only technical Query Please contact on 1800212005599 OR 08472880277. [MONDAY to SATURDAY :10A.M to 6P.M]