DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment 2022: Department of Health & Family Welfare Samiti West Bengal has invited applications for 07 Cook, Attendant, Nutritionist, Medical Social Worker and Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist Posts. Interested candidates can apply for DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 04 Jan 2022.
DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 07 Attendant Vacancies
|Organisation||Department of Health & Family Welfare Samiti West Bengal|
|Post Name||07 Cook, Attendant, Nutritionist, Medical Social Worker and Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Graduation / BA / B.Sc / B.Com / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Computer Test or lnterview|
|Salary||Rs. 5000 – 30000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||28th Dec 2021 – 4th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DHFWS West Bengal Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Department of Health & Family Welfare Samiti West Bengal
Application Mode: Offline (Walk-in)
- Cook – 01 Post
- Attendant – 03 Posts
- Nutritionist – 01 Post
- Medical Social Worker – 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 07
Salary: Rs. 5000 – 30000 PM
Age Limit : DHFWS Recruitment 2022
- Minimum 20 Years – Maximum 40 Years
DHFWS Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Cook – Higher Secondary Passed.
- Attendant – Higher Secondary Passed (12th pass).
- Nutritionist – B. Sc. or M. Sc. in Food and Nutrition or Equivalent course and computer knowledge. from recognized university. Working knowledge in computers with operational
knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, etc.
- Medical Social Worker – Any graduate degree (BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com) from recognized university. Working knowledge in computers with operational knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, etc.
- Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist – Having a recognized qualification in Clinical Psychology from an Institution approved and recognized by the Rehabitation Council of
India Act 1992. or Having a Post Graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and
Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of 2 years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the UGC established under UGC Act 1956 and approved and recognized by the Rehabitation council of India Act,1992. Psychologist – Master’s in Psychology with minimum 3 months training/ experience from any recognized institution.
Selection Procedure – DHFWS Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Computer Test or lnterview.
Application Fee – DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : West Bengal
Important Dates : DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 28 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 04 Jan 2022
How to Apply – DHFWS West Bengal Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of DHFWS West Bengal Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : DHFWS West Bengal Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Office of the CMOH, Bishnupur Health District, 1st Floor Meeting Hall|
Important Links: DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment 2022
- DHFWS Official Website : Click Here
- DHFWS West Bengal Jobs 2022 Notification & Offline Application Form : Click Here