CISF Recruitment 2022 – davp.nic.in: Acheive your dream job by applying for the CISF ASI, HC Jobs 2022. The officials of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) have released the Latest CISF ASI, HC Jobs Notification 2022 to fill up 540 Vacant Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and CISF head constable recruitment 2022 (Ministerial) positions. So, all the candidates can go through this page to find the details of the CISF ASI, HC Jobs 2022. The direct link to register for the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2022, and CISF Head Constable Jobs 2022 has been given below. The CISF Application Form will be available from 26th September 2022.
CISF ASI, HC Jobs Notification 2022
The last date to fill the CISF ASI Steno, HC Ministerial Application Form 2022 is 25th October 2022. The direct link provided by our team will be activated as per the registration start date mentioned by the officials. Move to the below portions to know the CISF ASI, HC Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Age Limit, CISF Pay Scale and more.
CISF Recruitment 2022 For ASI, HC Jobs Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Names||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|No of Posts||540|
|Application Starting Date||26th September 2022|
|Application Ending Date||25th October 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||PST, Documentation, Written Test, Skill Test, Medical Examination|
|CISF recruitment 2022 official website||www.davp.nic.in|
CISF ASI, HC Vacancies
|Category||ASI Stenographer||Head Constable (Ministerial)||Total|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality/ Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: All the aspirants must have an Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent on or before the closing date of receipt of the Online CISF ASI Steno, HC Ministerial Application Form.
Age Limit for CISF Recruitment 2022 Openings
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 26th October 1997 and later than 25th October 2004.
CISF Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
Applying aspirants have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- while filling the CISF ASI Steno, HC Ministerial Application Form. Moreover, SC, ST, Female, and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from the fee payment. All the candidates have to make a note that the CISF ASI and HC Application Fee should be paid online. The last date for the fee payment is 25th October 2022 by 5 PM.
However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 27th October 2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before the due date of the application form.
CISF Salary 2022 for ASI, HC Vacancies 2022
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Pay Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300/- in pay matrix) and usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/- in pay matrix) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
CISF ASI, HC Selection Process 2022
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination under OMR Based/ Computer Based Test (CBT Mode)
- Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription for Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Typing Test for Head Constable (Ministerial))
- Medical Examination
Documents Required while filling the CISF ASI, HC Application Form
a. Mobile Number
b. E-mail ID (to be verified through verification e-mail).
c. Aadhaar Number. If the Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
ii. PAN Card
iv. School/ College ID
v. Driving License
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
Important Link For CISF Recruitment 2022- Notification, Application Form
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.fresherswisdom.com).