CGPSC ADPPO Answer Key 2022 Download Chhattisgarh PSC ADPPO Answer Sheet PDF 2022 Fill Online Objection Form for CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer 2022 Check Chhattisgarh PSC ADPPO Answer Key Status 2022
CGPSC ADPPO Answer Key 2022
Advertisement No. 06/2021/Exam
Answer Key :
Candidates who applied for the Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO) gave their Exam successfully in December 2021. So, now all the candidates are waiting for the Answer key of this Exam. So, the candidates can check about their Performances and have an idea that how much marks they are going to get in the Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Answer Key from the Various Sources.
Answer Key will be release soon on the Official website of CGPSC by the Department of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC). Candidate can Check and Download their Answer Key from the official website of CGPSC or they can download the same from the link provided below.
|Name of Department||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO)|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||To be Announce|
|Answer Key||Available Soon|
How to Download CGPSC ADPPO Answer Key :
- Visit the official website of CGPSC.
- Check the Latest Updates.
- Now open Answer Key Tab.
- Check for ADPPO Answer Key.
- Select the Answer Key Set.
- Download Answer Key.
- Save it for future references.
Download CGPSC ADPPO Answer Key 2022 : Available Soon
Objection form :
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) provides the Facility of Objection Form for the Candidates who are not satisfied with the Answers Provided in the Answer Sheet by the Official Department of CGPSC.
If any Candidate wants to fill the Objection Form then, he/ she can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key. Generally, the Time allocated to fill the objection form is of 7 Days from the Date of release of the Answer key on the official department of CGPSC.
- Candidates have to Mark Wrong Answers in Objection Form.
- Attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
- Submit the details.
- Pay the Objection Form Fees.
- Objection Form will be submitted successfully
- Note Down your Reference/ Objection Number for future needs.
About Exam :
- Main Exam(On-line) will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Duration of Test is 03:00 (Three) Hours (180 Minutes).
- There shall be negative marking of 1/3 mark on every wrong answer.
- Question Paper Will be Bilingual e.e. English & Hindi
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 33% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 23% marks).
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|I- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
|II- Related Subject||100||200|
The Exam was of Objective Type & the Questions were in the form of Multipe Type Choice Questions (MCQs). Total Number of Questions in this exam were 150 questions.
Details of CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment :
Applications were invited for the Posts of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO)- by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Department. Vacancies for these posts were 67 Posts. Online Applications were commenced from 08.09.2021 to 07.10.2021. Check the details regarding Answer Key from below.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to be in touch with Official website for Latest Updates regarding Answer Keys, Results & Cut Off Marks. Latest Updates are also available on our website (https://www.jobriya.in). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.