All The Latest Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 / 2022 Notifications for Clerks & Other Job Vacancy Are Listed Here.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 for 247 Clerks – Last Date 06.01.2022
The Bombay High Court (BHC) has published the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification for recruitment to the post of Clerk. Selection of candidates for Clerk Post in Bombay High Court through this recruitment notification will be on regular basis.
Detailed Official Notification, online application link, age limit, salary/pay scale, vacancy & other relevant details for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 / 2022 are provided below.
|Organisation Name||Bombay High Court (BHC)|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 for Clerks|
|Recruitment Category||Government Jobs|
Salary / Pay Scale for Clerks in Bombay High Court
- Clerk Post in Bombay High Court carries the pay level S-6 (19,900-63,200) plus allowances
Vacancy Details in Bombay High Court Clerks Recruitment 2021
- Total notified vacancies for clerk post by the Bombay High Court through this recruitment notification are 247
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for Bombay High Court Clerks Recruitment 2021
A candidate for being eligible –
- Must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty.
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m.
- Must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Organisation
Age Limits for Clerks in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years in case of General category and not more than 43 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class or Special Backward Class specified for the time being by the Government of Maharashtra.
- The maximum age limit shall not be applicable to the High Court/ Government Employees, applying through proper channel.
Selection Process for Bombay High Court Clerks Recruitment 2021
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a screening/written test of 90 marks of one-hour duration comprising of Objective type multiple-choice questions.
- Only shortlisted candidates after the qualifying screening test would be called for an English Typing Test of 20 marks. The English Typing Test will be taken on Computer only. Only Candidates qualifying typing test would be called for a Viva-voce/Interview of 40 mark.
Application Fees for Bombay High Court Clerks Recruitment 2021
- Registration fee is Rs. 25/- and application fees is Rs. 250/-.
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date of Online Application||23.12.2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||06.01.2022|