Army Public School Vacancy 2022: Army Public School, Bathinda, Punjab has invited applications for PRT, TGT, UDC, LDC, Admin Supervisor, Assistant Librarian and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Army Public School Vacancy 2022 through the prescribed format on or Apply before 26 Jan 2022.
Army Public School Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for UDC Vacancies
|Organisation||Army Public School, Bathinda, Punjab|
|Post Name||PRT, TGT, UDC, LDC, Admin Supervisor, Assistant Librarian and Other Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Diploma / B.Com / B. Tech / Graduation / Post Graduation|
|Age Limit||Maxm 55 Years|
|Last Date||26th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You May Also Read & Apply For Latest Jobs 2022 :
- Latest central Government Job Notification 2022
- Latest State Government Job Notification 2022
- Latest Private Job Notification 2022
Army Public School Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Army Public School, Bathinda, Punjab
Application Mode: Online
- PRT (All Subjects)
- PRT(Art & Craft)
- TGT – English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, Sanskrit
- Admin Supervisor
- Assistant Librarian
- Science Lab Attendant
- Computer Lab Technician
Salary: Rs. 37800 PM
Age Limit : Army Public School UDC Vacancy 2022
- Fresh candidates : 40 Years are eligible to apply
- Experienced candidates : 40 – 57 Years
- UDC : 55 Years
Army Public School UDC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- TGT (English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, Sanskrit) – Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought), B.Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. In case the candidate has not got 50% marks in graduation but has obtained 50% or more marks in Post graduation in the subject, the candidate shall be valid. CTET/ TET qualified with 60% marks. Should have passed Online Screening Exam conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Score card. Good communication skills in English is mandatory.
- PRT (All Subjects) – Graduate with 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Ed)/ B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each. Should have qualified in Part A of the Screening Exam. Should be in possession of valid score card. The candidate who has qualified as B.Ed and not D.E.Ed would have to undergo a 6 month bridge course in elementary education from an institution recognized by the NCTE within the period of probation (two years). CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks.
- PRT (Computer) – B Tech in Computer Sc/ B.Sc in Computer Science with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University or Recognised Institution.
- PRT (Art & Craft) – As per CBSE norms.
- PRT (Music) – As per CBSE norms.
- TGT (Yoga) – Post Graduation in Yoga/ Diploma in Yoga.
- UDC – B.Com or 15 years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Servicemen). Computer literate (MS Office, Tally etc.). Computer Savvy (12000 key depressions per hour). Knowledge of Software applications used by School. 5 years experience as a clerk or an account clerk in a reputed organization; preferably a school.
- LDC – Graduate or 10 yrs of service as a clerk (for Ex-serviceman) computer literate. Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 keys depression per hour). Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Admin Supervisor – Retired NCO/ equivalent under 55 years of age at the time of appt. Capable of handling the administrative work/matter and MES related works of the school.
- Assistant Librarian – B.Lib. Science or Graduate with diploma in Library Science and computer literate. Experienced candidates will be preferred.
- Science Lab Attendant – 10+ 2 with Science and computer literate.
- Computer Lab Technician – Minimum 10+2 with 1 year Diploma in Computer Science and knowledge of Hardware, Peripheral and Networking.
Selection Procedure – Army Public School UDC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – Army Public School Vacancy 2022
- For All Candidates: Rs. 100
Job Location : Punjab
Important Dates : Army Public School Vacancy 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 Jan 2022
How to Apply – Army Public School Vacancy 2022
- Mode of Application for this Army Public School Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of Army Public School Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Army Public School Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Check Notification|
Important Links: Army Public School Vacancy 2022
- Army Public School UDC Official Website : Click Here