APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022,Appsc group 2 jobs list,Aappsc group 3 notification 2022,Appsc group 2 apply online 2022,Appsc group 2 jobs list and salary,Appsc group 2 notification 2022 last date,Appsc group 2 notification pdf,Appsc group 2 syllabus,Appsc group 2 notification 2022 pdf,
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will issue a job advertisement for 182 Group 2 positions on its official website, e.g., @psc.ap.gov.in. The official APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 notification will be released in March/April 2022, along with the exam pattern, eligibility requirements, and other details for the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022.
- 1 APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
- 1.1 APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Notification
- 1.2 APPSC Group 2 2022 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- 1.5 How to Apply for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022?
- 1.6 APPSC Group 2 Application Fee
- 1.7 APPSC Group 2 Selection Process
- 1.8 APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.9 APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
- 1.10 APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Salary and Benefits
- 2 Important Links: APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2022
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
Following the announcement of APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 recruitment, the recruitment process for 182 APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 vacancies will begin. The table below contains all of the information about APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 recruitment 2 2022.
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Exam|
|Exam Level||State Level (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Stages||Three (Prelims, Mains test & Computer Proficiency Test)|
|Language||English and Telugu|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Notification
The APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 notification has not yet been released, but the detailed announcement is expected in March/April 2022. The APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 brief notification has been published in the newspaper.
APPSC Group 2 2022 Vacancy Details
According to the announcement, APPSC will fill 182 Group 2 vacancies across all departments through APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022. Following that, applicants can view details of APPSC 2022 Group 2 vacancies in the table below.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Sub Registrar Grade II||16|
|Asst Registrar, Cooperative||15|
|Municipal Commissioner Gr III||05|
|ASO (General Administration)||50|
|Sr Accountant (Treasury)||10|
|Jr Accountant (Treasury)||20|
|Sr Auditor (State Audit Dept)||05|
|Auditor (pay & Allowance Dept)||10|
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the 182 Group 2 vacancies in APPSC must meet the APPSC’s minimum eligibility criteria for the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible for the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022.
- The minimum age is 18 years old, and 42 years old is the maximum age.
- APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Upper Age Relaxation
|AP State Government Employees*||5 years|
|NCC (who worked as an instructor)||3 years|
|Contract employees (state census department)||3 years|
Age relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for candidates belonging to the reserved category, according to Andhra Pradesh Govt. Norms.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Application Form
After the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 notification is issued, the online application process for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 will begin. The APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Apply online link is currently inactive and will be activated once officials activate the link on the official website, @psc.ap.gov.in.
How to Apply for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022?
Applicants can submit their APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Application Form by following the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Registration Process
- Visit the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click the “Direct recruitment” >> “New notification” link.
- Click on “New Registration” and fill in the necessary information. You must carefully fill in all of the details.
- Aadhaar number, name, birth address, email id, mobile number, education details, and so on are all requested on the registration page.
- In the aforementioned format, upload the photo (JPG / JPEG format, 50 kb, 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) and signature (JPG / JPEG format, 30 kb, 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm).
Step 2: Submit the application form
- The candidate must log in to the website using the username and password they created.
- The applicant should now click the application submission button and log in with the official username and password.
- After logging in, the candidate must carefully fill out the remaining information.
- The candidate must then pay the required registration fee and click on the send button after confirmation.
- The APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 application form has been submitted successfully; please save it for future reference.
- A username and password will be generated and emailed to the official email and phone number.
APPSC Group 2 Application Fee
For the correct presentation of the admission application, applicants must pay the application fee online. According to the previous year’s notification, the APPSC 2022 Group 2 application fees for various categories are listed below.
|Category||Examination Fee||Processing fees|
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 30||Rs. 330|
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men||Rs. 30||Rs. 80|
APPSC Group 2 Selection Process
The following steps govern the candidate selection process for Group 2 services in APPSC via APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022.
- Screening Test / Preliminary Exam
- The Main Exam
- Computer Proficiency Examination
- Document Verification
The Group 2 Preliminary APPSC Exam is a pre-selection type, and the final merit ranking will be determined by the marks obtained by candidates in the main examination.
APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2022
The APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Exam will be held in a paper-and-pencil format. In the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 preliminary exam, 150 MCQs with 01 grade each will be required. The preliminary exam lasts 150 minutes, or 2 hours and 30 minutes in total.
Those who pass the preliminary examination will be invited to take the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Network Exam. The APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Network Exam consists of three papers, Documents I, II, and III, each with 150 MCQs worth one point. Each document lasts 150 minutes in total.
- The APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Prelims Exam is a screening stage that only selects candidates for the mains exam.
- The exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions.
- The exam is divided into three sections: General Studies and Mental Ability, Andhra Pradesh Social History and Indian Constitution, and Planning in India and Economic Problems.
- For each incorrect answer, one-third of the marks are deducted.
- The test will take 150 minutes to complete.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 min|
|Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh & Indian Constitution|
|Planning and Economy|
- The exam consists of three papers, each with an equal weightage.
- All of the questions are of the objective variety. The level of the questions is comparable to that of a bachelor’s degree.
- Each question is worth one point.
- There is a negative marking scheme in place, with one-third of the marks deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Paper-I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 min|
|Paper-II||· Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the History of Various Social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh· General Overview of the Indian Constitution||150||150||150 min|
|Paper-III||Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary Problems and Developments in Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150||150 min|
Computer Proficiency Test
- The exam is divided into five sections. Each assesses the aspirants’ computer skills in a specific area.
- Candidates will have 30 minutes to complete the exam.
- It is a practical examination.
|Part A||MS-Word||15||30 Minutes|
|Part B||MS- Excel||10|
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
Candidates wishing to prepare for the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 recruitment should be aware of the subjects required for the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Exam 2022 in both the preliminary and main examinations. Applicants can view the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 detailed Syllabus on the official website.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Salary and Benefits
Group 2 APPSC Salary varies depending on the job. The starting salary for executive positions is INR 26,600, while the starting salary for non-executive positions is INR 16,400.
Applicants also receive perks and benefits such as a
- pleasant working environment
- flexible work hours
- travel opportunities
- government-subsidized housing.
Candidates are advised to keep track of their performance by reviewing their performance report and work efficiency on a regular basis.
We hope you find all the necessary information in this article about APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022. We advise you to visit this page regularly to get updated with the exam dates as soon as they are announced.