AAI ATC Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released by the Airport Authority of India for the recruitment of a Junior Executive under the ATC Department. AAI Junior Executive online form 2022 recruitment consists of a total of 400 vacancies whose application will start from 15th June 2022. It is to be noted that only eligible applicants may apply for the post otherwise their application will be rejected. The mode of selection will be through the written test. The candidate who desires to work with the Airport Authority of India can apply for this through the official website. further details about AAI Recruitment are given in the upcoming section.
AAI ATC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 400 Air Traffic Control (ATC) Vacancies
AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Air Traffic Control (ATC)
Total Vacancy: 400
Salary: Rs. 40000 – 140000 PM
Age Limit : AAI ATC Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 30 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 33 Years
AAI Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
Selection Procedure – AAI ATC Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ Female: Rs. 81
- PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI : Nil
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 June 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 July 2022
How to Apply – AAI ATC Recruitment 2022
- Mode of Application for this AAI Junior Executive Notification 2022 is Online. Read the AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : AAI Junior Executive Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the starting date of the application form?
Ans. AAI Junior Executive online form will start on 15th June 2022.
Q. What will be the last date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The candidate can fill application form by 14th July 2022.
Q. Total how many vacancies have been announced?
Ans. A total of 400 vacancies have been announced for the posts of Junior Executive collectively.
Q. What will be the mode of selection?
Ans. For AAI Junior Executive candidates will shortlist according to scores secured in the written examination conducted by the authority.
Q. What is the application form fee?
Ans. For SC/ST and Female candidates, the application form fee is Rs 81. Rest candidates have to pay Rs 1000/-.
Q. What will be the initial salary of an AAI junior executive?
Ans. After the appointment, starting salary ofa Junior Executive will be approximately 40,000 monthly along with park and allowances.
Important Links: AAI ATC Recruitment 2022
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- AAI Official Website : Click Here
- AAI Junior Executive Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
- AAI Junior Executive Online Application Form : Click Here
Latest Government Job Notification 2022
|Organisation||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||400 Air Traffic Control (ATC) Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 40000 – 140000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 27 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 June – 14 July 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|