Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021 for Software Engineer Trainee – Replicon is looking for software developers who are passionate about coding and technology to work on our Time Intelligence platform. Our SaaS application is used globally by thousands of customers and millions of users. We want to build out our team with more engineers who are also passionate about building great applications and care about giving our customers a great user experience.
About Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd
Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021: Replicon, Inc. is a software company providing cloud time tracking applications including timesheet and expense management software, using SaaS, for automating employee time tracking, project time tracking, expense tracking and resource scheduling.
Replicon was co-founded in 1996 by Raj Narayanaswamy and Lakshmi Raj in Calgary, Canada. The company expanded its presence globally over the years & has set-up major offices in Silicon Valley, India, UK & Australia.
Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021 Details
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||upto Rs 5.5 LPA|
|Online Test Ending Date||8 February 2021|
Detailed Eligibility for Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021
- 2020 batch BE / BTech / BSc/ MCA / MSc / MTech(CS/IT/IS)
- Good academic record (>70%, no backlogs)
- Good understanding of software development fundamentals / OOPS concepts
- Ability to convert the requirements to simplistic technical design
- Expertise in any of the scripting languages
- Expertise in C# or node.js
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- An openness to write code that conforms to the best practices and policies of a large software organization, not just your personal preferences
- A desire to take ownership and pride in everything you do and stand by what you deliver
- Readiness to hit the ground running – you may not know how to solve everything right off the bat, but you will put in the time and effort to understand so that you can
What you will learn:
- Coding across the entire stack – UI, Services and Data
Unit testing, test-driven development and test automation engineering in a real-world SaaS environment
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- A technology toolbelt that includes leading edge languages and tools with knowledge on when and why to use them
- How to work as an individual contributor on a large software team
- How an SDLC (software development life cycle) works in industry and scales to large teams releasing multiple interrelated software component multiple times per day
- How to get your code into production to be used by real customers
- How to adopt industry best practices in all of your projects – TDD (test driven development), CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery), IaC (Infrastructure as Code), linting, static code analysis
- Software and system architecture best practices, such as a microservice architecture and serverless computing, that allows a complex business application to scale to millions of users in a cost-effective manner
- Replicon is looking for software developers who are passionate about coding and technology to work on our Time Intelligence platform. Our SaaS application is used globally by thousands of customers and millions of users. We want to build out our team with more engineers who are also passionate about building great applications and care about giving our customers a great user experience.
How we work:
- An agile development environment delivering software features to production every day
Work as a Team, Have fun as a team
- A relentless desire to continuously improve
- British Telecom Off Campus Drive 2021 Notification Out for Trainee Associate
- Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Management Trainee-IT
Selection Process for Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021
- Level 1: Online Test
- Level 2: Technical Interview
- Level 3: HR Discussion
- The online test is LIVE
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joinings
Please Apply Only If you meet the following criteria.
- These positions are for Core R&D and the candidates must be exceptionally good with OOPS fundamentals concepts and very strong in CODING languages
- Exceptional coding skills
- Cut Off Aggregate Min 70% (Throughout Academics)
- Ready to relocate to BLR for joining & training is MUST
- Salary 6 months as trainee software Engg- 25,000/- PM after conversion INR 5.5 Lac CTC
- B.Tech & M.Tech in C.Sc, IT, ECE
How to Apply for Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test in the following link on or before 8 February 2021.
Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
To Apply: Click here