Esko Off Campus Drive 2021 for Software Engineer Trainees – Esko Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled to hire Software Engineer Trainees for Engineering/MCA 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore through Esko Diversity Challenge. The detailed Eligibility and application process are given below.
- Esko, a Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management, and professional publishing.
- Esko is a Belgium based company, headquartered in Gent and having its operation in 17+ countries.
- Esko products and services help customers raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs, and expand the business and improve profitability.
- Key product lines include software for graphic and structural design, pre-production and project management for the entire supply chain, CDI Computer-to-Plate systems for flexo plates and sleeves, and Kongsberg cutting & creasing tables for short-run production and sample making in packaging and sign & display markets. Targeted at designers, trade shops, label printers, folding cartons, flexible and corrugated converters, as well as consumer product companies and retailers.
- At Danaher, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in a way no other company or environment can duplicate. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and most importantly, like to win. Why? Because it’s fun! But, when it comes to the development of our leaders and associates, we’re serious.
- Our business is growing, and we need top talented people to keep winning. The breadth and depth of our family of brands make it possible for us to offer a variety of dynamic and challenging career opportunities across multiple global industries. Working with us, you’ll have the unique experience to learn the Danaher Business System, our common operating system used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create tremendous value for customers and shareholders. At Danaher, great people do extraordinary things.
Esko Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainees|
|Salary||Rs 6.5 LPA|
|Venue Location||[email protected]|
|Last Date||10 January 2021|
Detailed Eligibility for Esko Off Campus Drive 2021
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with the graduation year of 2020
- CGPA: 60% and above
- FEMALE candidates
- Offered candidate to join in the next 1 to 2 months
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Develop highly scalable engineering solutions which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Product
- Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests. Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholders.
You will be expected to answer the question in 3 hours.
Note: First 4000 eligible registered students only will get invited to this test. They will receive an email with the test link a day before the mentioned challenge date.
- GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2021 Notification out for Software Engineer
- DXC Technology Recruitment 2021 for Associate Software Engineer
- Jindal Aluminium Off Campus Drive 2021 for Management Trainee
How to apply Esko Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive through online and take Online challenge between 8 January 2021 to 10 January 2021.
To Apply: Click here