BFUHS Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officer – 200 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer for 200 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at www.bfuhs.ac.in the website on or before 30 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Details
BFUHS Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officer
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Faridkot (Punjab)|
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification – BFUHS Recruitment 2021
- MBBS Degree from recognized University or institution or any equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Age limit(1 January 2021): 18-37 Years
- The upper age limit is relax-able up to 45 years for all Punjab State Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relax-able to the extent of 5 years i.e. up to 42 years for Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Punjab
- The upper age limit is relax-able to the extent of 10 years i.e. up to 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
- SC(R&O) ESM/LDESM, Pb – 03 Posts
- SC(M&OB) ESM/LDESM, Pb – 03 Posts
- SC(R&O), Pb – 11 Posts
- SC(M&B), Pb – 11 Posts
- SC(R&O) , Pb Female – 08 Posts
- SC(M&B) , Pb Female – 08 Posts
- SC Sports – 02 Posts
- BC – 12 Posts
- BC (Female) – 08 Posts
- BC (ESM) – 04 Posts
- ESM/LDESM, Pb – 06 Posts
- ESM (Female) – 08 Posts
- Handicapped – 08 Posts
- Sportsman, Pb – 02 Posts
- Sports, Pb, Female – 02 Posts
- Freedom Fighter – 02 Posts
- General – 58 Posts
- General (Female) – 22 Posts
- General (EWS) – 16 Posts
- General (EWS Female) – 06 Posts
- NCL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Sr. Medical Specialist/Medical Specialist
- CSMCRI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Associate/Project Assistant
BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Written examination (By Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot): 90 marks, Experience (1 year— 1 mark) (Marks of Experience will be even to those candidates who are working in the Department Of Health on Regular, Contract or Outsource basis in any programme): 10 marks
- Application fee for General candidates: Fee Rs. 1500 + GST Rs 270 = Rs. 1770/-
- Application fee for SC candidates: Fee RS.750/- + GST Rs. 135 = RS. 885/-
How to Apply for BFUHS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.bfuhs.ac.in website on or before 30 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Start of filling online applications through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in – 12/04/2021
- Last date for submission of online application form with application fee – 30/04/2021
- Submission of online fee through University payment gateway – 30/04/2021
- Date of written Test – To be notified on website