Atos Off Campus Drive 2021 for Trainee – Atos scheduled to hire Freshers for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/MCA-2020& 2021 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Atos Off Campus Drive 2021 Details
Atos Off Campus Drive 2021 for Freshers/Trainee:
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary-CTC||Rs 2.3-3.1 LPA|
|Last Date||15 April 2021|
- B.Tech/B.E. – Any Branch(or) MCA (or) B.Sc (Electronics, Computers) (or) MS/M.Sc(Science) – Computers, Electronics & Embedded Technology, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
- 2020 Passed Ou Batch & 2021 Passing Out Batch
- Understanding on Infrastructure concepts (Cloud, Storage, networking, Windows etc).
- Understanding on ITIL process an added advantage.
- Good communication and positive attitude.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 shifts.
- Candidates will be working in the field of Infrastructure and data management business line of Atos.
- The candidate’s primary role will be to provide L0 and L1 level support to various Atos clients.
- Candidates will be working in the areas of Networking, DataBase, Cloud services, Windows, Service Desk, Digital Workplace and other IT infrastructure technology-related skills
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2021 Notification out for Engineering/MCA graduates
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021 Notification out for Software Engineering Associate & TBO Analyst
- 3.1 LPA for BE/B.Tech
- 2.3 LPA for B.sc/BCA
- 2.5 LPA for M.Sc/MCA
How to apply Atos Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 15 April 2021.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here