Why do you want to join the banking sector,Why you choose banking career interview answer, Why do you want to join private banking sector, Why do you want to join hdfc bank, What attracts you to a career in banking?, Why do you want to join the banking sector in hindi, Why do you want to be a bank manager, Why do you want to join axis bank, Why do you want to join banking sector being a student of,
Why do you want to join the banking sector?
Banking sector is one of the fastest growing sectors, be it in any part of the world. Moreover, as the world is moving towards cashless society, so, the banking industry shall play an even more important role in providing the intended shape to the new modern economy.
This is a tricky question to answer it intends to depict your awareness of the banking sector and its importance. The following points, thus, must be included in your answer
- Tell them that you are looking forward to developing your ‘Financial skills’ as the banking sector is directly linked to the economy of the country, and hence shall provide you with the opportunity to get knowledge in Finance, Accounts, Legal, Audit, Taxation.
- Mention that you are attracted to this sector since a person involved in this sector is usually required to perform ‘Multiple types of roles and responsibilities.
- Highlighting the benefits of working in the banking sector, you might even mention how, as a by-product, you would even be able to ‘Develop your interpersonal skills. This is so because day-to-day interaction with customers shall enhance one’s skillsets and confidence in the long run.
- Speak about the ‘Scope for Individual Growth’ in this sector as most of the current chairperson joined the bank as Probationary officers only.
- Show your desire to get affiliated to this ‘Highly respected profession’ in society and a ‘prestigious industry’.