What career options do you have right now? If the interviewer asks this question, he or she is trying to find out how desperate you are in the process of your job search.
The interviewer is interested in knowing if you have any other offer in hand/ an ongoing discussion with any other company. He wants to gauge how desperate you are for this job. It’s quite obvious on the part of the interviewer to be curious about this information. So, provide him with a satisfactory answer.
What career options do you have right now?
For satisfying the interviewer and at the same time safeguard your chances of being hired, keep track of the following points while answering
- Do not tell them that you are planning to pursue any further full-time courses(unless it’s an internship).
- You can, or rather should surely say that you are exploring opportunities with other companies in the same field.
- If your qualifications allow you to work in multiple dimensions, then do mention it.
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification
Now, it’s time for ‘participation’Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now. You have been asked to ‘ What career options do you have right now’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Comment your own answers and get them reviewed.