UPSC CDS Job Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam (I) 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2022 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 10 th April, 2022 for admission to the under mentioned courses:
UPSC CDS Job Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 154th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2023
[including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2023 Executive Branch
(General Service)/Hydro [including 03 vacanciesfor NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC
Special Entry ) holders ]: 22 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2023
i.e. No. 213 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]: 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)—117th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2023: 170 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 31st SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2023: 17 Posts
Application Fee For UPSC CDS Job Recruitment 2022:
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
Important Dates For UPSC CDS Job Recruitment 2022:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2022 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 10-01-2022 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 11-01-2022 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 18-01-2022 to 24-01-2022 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 10-04-2022
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2023):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years Maximum Age: 24 Years Candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2003 Age relaxation is applicable as per rule
Qualification For UPSC CDS Job Recruitment 2022:
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online using the below mentioned link. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the below-mentioned website. Click Here
Join Now for Latest News & Job Updates
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.fresherswisdom.com).