Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam (I) 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2022 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 10 th April, 2022 for admission to the under mentioned courses:
Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 154th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2023
[including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2023 Executive Branch
(General Service)/Hydro [including 03 vacanciesfor NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC
Special Entry ) holders ]: 22 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2023
i.e. No. 213 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]: 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)—117th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2023: 170 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 31st SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2023: 17 Posts
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2022 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 10-01-2022 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 11-01-2022 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 18-01-2022 to 24-01-2022 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 10-04-2022
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2023):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years Maximum Age: 24 Years Candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2003 Age relaxation is applicable as per rule
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online using the below mentioned link. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the below-mentioned website. Click Here
Join Now for Latest News & Job Updates