TCS NextStep Registration 2021 – TCS NextStep is an Exclusive web portal for entry-level graduates( who finished their graduation in recent years) to get a job in TCS. Candidates who interested join in Tata Consultancy Services through on-campus/off-campus need to register themselves on the Nextstep TCS website.TCS will send a TCS Off-Campus drive invite once the recruitment drive scheduled. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Candidates can also apply to TCS Open Ignite Challenge Drive for Final year B.Sc/BCA/BCS graduates.TCS also introduced the National Qualifier Test for All recent graduates. Candidates can appear for the test and use that score for all other companies and use it as an employability score to achieve their dream job in a dream company. TCS NQT test will be conducted two times per year.
Eligibility of TCS NextStep Registration 2021
According to the academic degree, Students can register for two types of industries in the TCS NextStep Portal. There are two sections of TCS NextStep Registration 2021 available in the TCS NextStep Portal.
- IT-Information Technology for Engineering/MCA/Arts/Science & Diploma graduates
- BPS- Business Process Service for MBA graduates
TCS NextStep Registration 2021 for IT-Information Technology:
Eligibility Criteria for IT-Information Technology in TCS Portal:
- Qualification/Education: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR) MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) (OR) M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Job Role/Profile/Position: Associate System Engineer
- Percentage: 60 % and above in Class X,XII,UG & PG
- Backlogs: No Pending Backlog
- Break/Gap allowed: up to 24 months for the valid reason only
- Job Location: PAN India
Eligible Engineering Branches for TCS NextStep Registration 2021:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
TCS NextStep Registration 2021 for BPS-Business Process Services
- Specialization: Operation, Finance, Marketing, IT & Systems, HR
- Qualification/Education: Full Time MBA
- Job Role: Management Trainee
- Academic Criteria/Required Percentage: 60% throughput (10th to Degree)
- Education Gap: Up to 2 years allowed
- Job Location: Across India
TCS NextStep Registration 2021 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Allotted Time|
|Aptitude||20 Questions||40 Mins|
|Verbal Ability||10 Questions||10 Mins|
|Programming||10 Questions||20 Mins|
|Coding||1 Question||20 Mins|
How to Apply for TCS NextStep Registration 2021 for Freshers Graduates?
Step 1: Visit https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ and Click on “Register Now” (Use Desktop or Next step TCS Android App)
Step 2: Choose your Industry IT or BPS (Before choosing industry kindly read above criteria if you registered wrongly need to reapply again)
Step 3: Choose your Application Type On Campus(CT) or Off Campus(DT)-If not asked to skip this step(If not asked skip this step)
Step 4: Enter your primary details like college name, degree, E-Mail Id and Mobile number and submit.After submitting your CT/DT Reference ID and password sent to your E-Mail ID.
Step 5: Click on continue and provide your password and log in.
Step 6: In the left side, menu bar click on “Application Form” and submit Personal, Academic and Experience Details( In this step you need to upload your recent passport size photo and resume; Format allowed: Jpg, jpeg(Photo) ; .doc/.docx/.rtf/.txt(Resume) )
Step 7: After submitting the Application Form Download the system generated application form.(Kindly save it for future reference)
If you get confused in any one of the step kindly check step by step TCS NextStep registration procedure: Check here
Track TCS Application: Now you can check your application by just clicking on “Track My Application”
TCS On Campus: For TCS on-campus selection process candidates need to carry the printout of the above application form. Candidates should meet the below-specified age criteria at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
TCS Off-Campus: Once TCS Off-Campus scheduled you will get the notification to your E-Mail id registered with TCS Next Step portal.If you get a notification kindly login to the TCS portal and choose your online test location and apply for off-campus. For Off-Campus also you need to carry an Application form and Resume on the selection date. Please make correct details before applying off campus because once you applied for off-campus you not able to edit your details). Also Read: UPSC NDA Exam 2021 Notification Out for Army, Navy, and Air Force Wing
TCS NextStep Mobile App
TCS NextStep has an exclusive app in the google play store. Candidates can use this app for submitting the online application, Track your application status, TCS Campus Commune. The app features are listed below in the image.
To Download TCS NextStep Android App: Click here
TCS NextStep App also available for Apple iOS devices. Candidates can download this app from Apple iTunes website/App Store.
TCS iOS App Link: Click here
TCS NextStep App Features
- Receive real-time notifications about various events, quizzes, coding competitions along with your application Status.
- Get all the information about TCS in News through TCS Buzz.
- Track your Application in a Timeline format, with a history of all actions taken along with upcoming action to perform.
- Receive and download Hall-Tickets for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Processes, and choose your preferred location of the test (Applicable for Candidates appearing as Off-Campus Candidates).
- View and Download your Offer Letter, Joining Letters, choose your preferred Stream of work, and City in which you wish to work.
- View your downloaded documents at any time.
- Connect and Collaborate in various forums and communities with Candidates from across the country and beyond on Campus Commune, now on your mobile.
- Reach out to us through calls and e-mails on our TCS helpline by a simple touch on the screen, regarding all your Application and recruitment related queries.
A Quick FAQ to Apply for TCS NextStep Registration 2021
Where can I register for the TCS Off Campus Drive?
To Register Off Campus Drive register yourself at https://nextstep.tcs.com -> Register now –> select “IT”–>Apply.After successful completion of the Registration and Application form Click on the ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’.
What is the TCS NextStep Registration Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
If I already have a CT or a DT number, do I need to register again?
If you already have a CT or a DT reference number, you can continue with the same number at TCS Next STep portal. You need not create your profile again
Can I make changes to my profile at Nextstep Portal?
Yes.You can make changes by clicking edit application form exept Name, Date of Birth, Title, Address, Email ID, Telephone Number.
When will I receive my hall ticket?
You receive hall ticket after ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’.
Where can I check my Hall Ticket?
You will need to access and download your Hall ticket from your profile in Next Step portal.
How will we get the results of the Off Campus Test?
The Results of the Off Campus Test will be sent by email to your registered email id.